Catch Your Last Installment of... Denpa Man 3

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
dwikrid

dwikrid

Noblesse Oblige
Towns Folk
I don't know whether West audience (especially in this forum) are interested in Denpa Man series. The third installment is going through Australia classification board (according to Siliconera), so it signs that the game is localized after all. Anyone of you playing the previous installments, or even the demo? It's a cute RPG where you catch your own (random) characters to do quests, fight monsters, and save people.

Yeah, it's a good game. I beat the main part of the first one, but I got stuck on the second

Yeah, it's cute game anyway. They're localizing the third, and I heard that more Animal Crossing features are added. Well, it'd still be a fun game (though I want to spend my cash for another game) :D

lol i don't know what you do in this game and when i first saw it and it has so many ratings i was like WTF >!
it looked like some childish game :p but i will try the demo if it comes out as i missed that other one :p

You can try the demo of previous installment. It is a cute RPG game after all. Denpa Man 3 is slated for Summer release.

Back