Catching Up

• Thread starter kingcool52
  • Start date
kingcool52

kingcool52

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Do you ever like to catch up on any episodes or TV programmes that you missed?
How do you like to catch up and is it ever hard to find a certain episode to watch again? I like to catch up on episodes of Top Gear I missed on the BBC iPlayer

We use things like on demand and the iplayers often as with the kids it's easy to miss shows, even more so when we already have double recordings. We recently started to watch game of thronew from the start.

They usually show repeats on the next day on a similar channel. So I don't need to use on demand.

If the show isn't on at another time, I'll check out BBC iPlayer or use On Demand - but that doesn't usually happen because I'll record anything I want to watch in case I'm too busy to watch it.

I usually go to the website of the shows station or who produced it so for me I head over to Funimation they have all the shows too so I'm good and not to mention new ones that come out I get to see also.

I record The Simpsons and wait for a few weeks until I eventually just watch them all at once. It's really the only show I watch regularly that I can make myself wait to watch.

Back