Ultimate Challenger Pack 4 Leaked?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Another Smash Bros. Ultimate leak.

This one is the Challenger Pack 4 character, stage and soundtrack. The ending has SNK Cooperation so people believe we'll see a character from 'em. They're known for games like King of Fighters, Metal Slug, Samurai Shodown, and Fatal Fury.

eVf0heV.jpg

The page is currently broken (no longer available) - https://nintendo.co.uk/DLC/Challenge-Pack-4-1519368.html

Who do you think we're going to see for the next DLC character knowing all of this?

NGL if it's someone from SNK Heroines TTF I'd be playing smash more lol.

To solidify this more though, check the copyright on the other packs, it lines up.

Only one fighter? Is it just me, or is Nintendo getting greedy?

Only one fighter?
Yes. You can either buy them individually or get the fighter pass.

You can either buy them individually or get the fighter pass.
And the fighter pass allows you to get all the fighters now and upcoming?

And the fighter pass allows you to get all the fighters now and upcoming?
Yes!

I was surprised when SNK was mentioned in the leaks, so if it's a real deal, I'm curious on which SNK characters will they bring to Smash. Maybe some folks from King of Fighters would do it?

Ah yes more characters from games I've never played. I need to get out more.

Reactions: Starry Windy
i havent played any snk game except for a card game on the nintendo ds, but im happy for the fans of....wathever the character is
whatherver the figther i, remember, try to not be salty , smash is a game where a lot of fandoms come toghether and some people gets dissapointed because of characters that for other people could be the best addition to the game, its inevitable

Back