SwSh Character customization returns in Sword/Shield!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
It's official, folks! Recently it's just revealed that character customization will be back in Pokémon Sword and Shield. This was revealed when Gyarados and Magikarp-themed T-shirt, the winning design of Pokémon 2019: The Global T-Shirt Design Competition in Japan, is confirmed to be wearable in the game.

What's your thoughts? Are you happy to see character customization coming back? Discuss away!

To be fair, I kinda expected it to return. Either way, I love that its back and I hope they add more customization options! It's also imperative to note that June 21st will be the day Corocoro reveals new Sw/Sh information, following the E3 presentation from Nintendo :3

Reactions: Starry Windy
Once they have something in the games before they never go back unless they want a Pikachu redesign. Now where can we get this gear irl?

Reactions: Mercedes-Benz
Neat! I mean, I don’t usually play Pokémon, so I don’t know why I’m excited. But cool, I guess. :p

It’s pretty good that Pokémon is allowing more customization for their customers, cause that means more variety, and that not everyone has to play as the same avatar, or whatever. :redpanda:

Just got word that the shirt got banned, coz the artist sold it already. So, no custom shirt in Sw/Sh

Back