Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
GamerGoldFish

GamerGoldFish

beep boop gimme da scoop
Towns Folk
Hey guys GamerGoldFish here with my first character face-off. This face-off is Lucario versus the notorious Ice Climbers.

Lucario:
Lucario is no secret my favorite Super Smash Bros. Brawl character. He is fast, a ninja, and he always delivers. Lucario has an extensive amount of really useful moves including a re-chargable Aura Sphere, and a move that will reverse any other attack (Or close to all) that an opponent will throw at him. His special move is also amazing, unleashing what I think is a PsyBeam from the top of the map, and you can control where the beam goes. The PsyBeam is also impossible to escape from, and very powerful.

Ice Climbers:
Being completely honest with all of you, I have never used the Ice Climbers and I never intend to. The Ice Climbers in my opinion are very overpowered especially in Tournaments where you can be eliminated very easily. The most annoying thing about them is when you think you have beat them by knocking off one of the characters only to find out you knocked out the WRONG Character! I mean, it's kind of like giving them double lives.

Okay guys that is my overview of the 2 characters! Vote and/or comment below to tell me which one you think is triumphant! Enjoy!

I haven't used both very much, but I would go with Lucario. He's a great physical oriented attacker and he's also a Pokemon, so he's my pick for sure. As for Ice Climbers, I never really did much with them, but they were all right. I actually had Brawl for a short amount of time, so I didn't play every character as much as I would've liked to, but I think I'll be able to remedy that with SSB 3DS.

I'd say the Ice Climbers would win because they've got hammers to help them deal damage, when one dies the playable one can recover with his side special, and they can throw you around however they feel like it because hey can possibly chain grab well. Lucario might have some strengths like say his down special is a counter attack and he has aura powers that gets stronger as he takes more damage but he is pretty frail at that point and harder to control.

Back