SSB Characters' basics and controls for begginners

• Thread starter SuperMikeX
  • Start date
SuperMikeX

SuperMikeX

MangakaMike
Towns Folk
(I labeled it as smash because I can't put both ssb43ds and ssb4wiiu at the same time)Basically,the controls are simple but the moves are different,some players have different speeds,or move slower,heavysets can deal a good amount of damage but, their slowness can make them vulnerable and you can either shield or jump to avoid,or better yet counter to attack harder.the controls on both 3ds and wii u are really the same.they consist of a=attack,b=special attack,x/y=jump,+pad=taunt,left analog stick(or circle pad):left/right=walking(of course),up=jump,down=goes down faster and goes through platforms,also double tapping x/y or moving the analog stick/circle pad can make you double jump.some characters can attack faster but lighter,some deal with range,some have charged attacks that can damage alot too.you can even charge attacks. These are specials,Up+b down+b side+b.these are attacks up+a down+a side+a. Zl/Zr/l/r can also shield you from attacks for a limited time.it can also grab players when they are nearby and swing the left analog up,down,to the side,and rolling it.all that to say is that it's the same controls and if your new to smash bros this can help you,but their attacks can vary of course.make sure to rotate characters every now and then so you don't have to get confused with move sets after maiming something all the time.i hope this helped you and make sure to SMASH it up!!!:D.

Not to be rude but there's a reason why a tutorial exists.

Back