Charm Farming in G rank tutorial.

• Thread starter BetterBushyBurmyBureau
  • Start date
BetterBushyBurmyBureau

BetterBushyBurmyBureau

Kawaii in the streets. Senpai in the sheets.
Towns Folk
So this'll take some effort to set up so be patient and determined. Now you can farm just fine with out this set that I'm about to show but your success rate will be lower for getting enduring charms. Here's my set
xCk9B8p.jpg

For this set you'll need the above the above armor pieces, a charm with +7 Charmer, 4 gathering jewels, and 1 spree jewel, and any 3 slotted weapon. This makes farming for charms a lot easier.
Now as for the quests to take for farming I like to do the G1 quest, "Birthday Berries." This quest is obtainable very early on and takes like 2 minutes to farm everything and complete the quest. If you have access to G2 there's another quest you can do called "Sovereign of the Sky" On this quest you fight a rathalos but you don't have to kill it. Simply bring an Insect glaive and mount it 2 times and its back will break letting you end via subquest. Now, in order to spawn in the hidden area where a good charm mining node spawns you'll need to get the Felyn Explorer food perk. In order to get the perk eat any fish item on the menu plus either tanzian ale or other drink option. Iff the ingredients are free or prime you have a better chance of getting the perk. Of you font get the perk just do the meat quest to reset and try it again.

Happy farming, y'all

Do you want me to be flat out and tell you the easiest way to get charms or do you want me to wait a bit before I tell you.

yes...

Something to note. This is for early G-Rank. The best charms are in Level 140 GQs. Just thought I'd point that out to you.

Reactions: BetterBushyBurmyBureau
Well if you are a lazy bum and have other things to do besides farm for talismans (like me) you do something called custom quests. Most people except them as a quick and easy way to get talismans because talisman farming is a tedious and boring task, even if it is cheating. Obviously if you are actually cheating using custom quests then you may or may not be shunned by players. I'm not gonna link you to a custom quest maker you can look that up yourself.

What are charms even used for

What are charms even used for
They turn into Talismans whenever you finish the quest.

Back