Cheap Animal Crossing Amiibo

• Thread starter ShyGuy64
  • Start date
ShyGuy64

ShyGuy64

Quake 3 Master
Banned User
At five below online, you can get a small selection of animal crossing amiibo brand new for 5 bucks each. the shipping is 5 bucks though, so idk if it's that good of a deal.

Link

Reactions: phofufury
At five below online, you can get a small selection of animal crossing amiibo brand new for 5 bucks each. the shipping is 5 bucks though, so idk if it's that good of a deal.

Link
Compared to Amazon, you are saving 50%, and the shipping is only $5, so it's a good deal in my opinion.

Reactions: phofufury and ShyGuy64
Compared to Amazon, you are saving 50%, and the shipping is only $5, so it's a good deal in my opinion.
Yeah, the more that I look at it, the better it seems. I think that I'm going to get kapp'n and mr resetti.

Reactions: Jisenku
You can get more amiibo for the same price. But you need to make it yourself. It's not too hard. I made an isabelle amiibo and it works perfectly. You need to buy nfc tags on amazon. You can buy 30 of them for 10 bucks. And each one can be used as a different amiibo. Here's a video showing how to do it. You need an android phone to use the app. And I have done this before and I can confirm that it works.

You can get more amiibo for the same price. But you need to make it yourself. It's not too hard. I made an isabelle amiibo and it works perfectly. You need to buy nfc tags on amazon. You can buy 30 of them for 10 bucks. And each one can be used as a different amiibo. Here's a video showing how to do it. You need an android phone to use the app. And I have done this before and I can confirm that it works.
Uh... that's not legal Deepak. It's effective, but not legal.

Sssshh! Let's not alert the authorities. :eyes:

• Funny
Sssshh! Let's not alert the authorities. :eyes:
The thing about this is, is that I don't want to just have the tags, and I don't have the skill to make my own amiibo.

Reactions: Deepak
The thing about this is, is that I don't want to just have the tags, and I don't have the skill to make my own amiibo.
Yeah. You should go for the $5 ones then. Theyre way cheaper than what an usual amiibo would cost. And theyre official too.

i was legit bout to make a whole business out of this......until i found out it was illegal XD

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak and Jisenku
i was legit bout to make a whole business out of this......until i found out it was illegal XD
You had to find out that getting data off of Nintendo licensed figures then copying it onto other things with no solicitation then profiting off of it was illegal? I think you need to rethink your business strategies

• Funny
I think you need to rethink your business strategies
Yeah. Next time, use secret code so that no one understands except the buyer.

• Funny
You had to find out that getting data off of Nintendo licensed figures then copying it onto other things with no solicitation then profiting off of it was illegal? I think you need to rethink your business strategies
i think i do XD

Back