Cheapest/Most Expensive deal you've ever seen?

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
What deal have you seen for a DS that was either too good or too outrageous? I think cheapest for me was a 120 dollar new purple 3ds that came with 3D Land and Starfox 3D.

Most expensive however was one on eBay, limited edition Luigi one hat went past $350.00

I've seen someone with a Special edition 3DS (I don't know which one anymore) asking 1000 euro for it because it was still in packaging! :hilarious: So ridiculously expensive!

I was on Ebay some time ago and I saw some one asking for $2000 dollars for a Pikachu 3DS that came with Happy Home Designer.

As far as cheapest and most expensive 3DS/2DS deals go, here's what I found:
  • MK7 2DS Bundle - For $99.99 you can have a 2DS system with a downloaded copy of Mario Kart 7. It was a pretty good offer but I never really took advantage of it since I felt no need for another console
  • Just look up any Special Edtition FE: FatesN3DS on Ebay - For the most expensive deal, this is nuff said.

I have a special Edition 3ds Xl, With a special pre-Installed app on it. When I bought it, It was Only 119.99 and now its almost 200 dollars. Im very shocked that i got it for so low, considering it was brand new and i have never had a problem out of it yet, and its apporaching 3 years Old.

Back