Cheating Legit Relic Stats

• Thread starter Furno
  • Start date
Furno

Furno

Realest Of The Realest
Banned User
So many of us know what Homebrew is and some of us are using it for MHX (I do not), but some of us know about APM's MH4U Save Editor and it can be used for cheats similar to Powersaves. I have made 1 op weapon for when I give up and I hate the fact that I made it, but that's not what this post is about is it?

I wanted to know your opinion on getting a relic and cheating to make it exactly what you want but it still has legitimate stats, so not 18000 of a element/status or 1000 attack power on Dual Blades or something along those lines. I mean getting the maximum natural amount of attack or element/status that a relic can have without using hacks.

I personally think its ok to do this and I have done this for myself on about 4 of my relic weapons after I farmed for days with no prevail. So enough of my rambling what are your opinions on this subject?

personally, i don't really mind people who hack weapons as long as it's only for a "last resort" kinda thing. for example, if they've been failing at a quest and they just wanna beat it, they would use the hacked weapons for that 1 time. now if they use it for EVERYTHING, then i'd have a problem (unless it's just for fun with friends, then i don't mind).

Reactions: SoProHunter and Furno
If it's taking forever to get what you want like it is for me before I kind of gave up trying for my max attack Great Sword, then I'd say it's fine because it's so annoying trying over and over without getting it. But if you're just too lazy to even start trying to get it then I wouldn't say that's fine. But I still can't tell you how to play your game so do it if you want.

Reactions: Furno
If it's taking forever to get what you want like it is for me before I kind of gave up trying for my max attack Great Sword, then I'd say it's fine because it's so annoying trying over and over without getting it. But if you're just too lazy to even start trying to get it then I wouldn't say that's fine. But I still can't tell you how to play your game so do it if you want.
You know me enough to know I wouldn't cheat to get something without trying a while to get it legitimately.

Yeah, I do. :p I was also saying that for if other people who do that or were thinking of doing that read it.

Tch. I say if you're an old MH veteran such as myself (Been playing since PS2), then do whatever you want.

Tch. I say if you're an old MH veteran such as myself (Been playing since PS2), then do whatever you want.
If you are at HR3 and cheating max endgame attack on a relic with the excuse "I was playing MonHun sense PS2" then I can't agree with that. But I will respect your opinion.

@Sans, can i ask ya what players that use hacks will have?

@Sans, can i ask ya what players that use hacks will have?
Hacks? Elements that are above 20000.

Same for me. I farmed relic armors because they can be farmed. I could probably farm a great sword too but I don't use that weapon so I don't farm that...

But I use Insect Glaives and Bows, the two weapons that you can't possibly find good relics of, no matter how long you try (and I tried lol). IGs will either have low raw or stupid jewels or low sharpness, etc (I have 25 relic IGs (and 47 Great swords and 44 Long Swords I'll never use), only one of them is Rare 10 and it has... FOCUS, why on earth would I need focus on an IG ? -.-)... and when everything else is great, the kinsect is on a path that doesn't allow effect extender so that glaive can be thrown away. Same for bows, they'll almost never be better than craftable bows, except if you are really really lucky or if you hacked.

And I too think that's ok (as long as it doesn't have 21K element, as others already said. I tried that just to see what it gives, well, G3 Ukanlos in 21 seconds, kills the game). I mean, you've done everything (Caravan and Guild), all is left is either help people or farm relics. But if you farm relics, in two years you're still at it, and far before you get the set of your dream, you get fed up with the game so you just never play with that set of your dream...

Except if you hack it together. As long as it has legit stats (I saw a guy who had Attack +30, Evasion +20, Arcana +15 just on his Talisman... Why does he even need Arcana +15 ? That's stupid), you're still playing the game in my opinion. Even the best set ever has flaws, requires skill and stuff. So yeah, in my opinion, as long as you are a Monster Hunter, it is ok not to be a Relic Farmer.

For a game like Monste Hunter, that lacks PvP, I don't really mind. If you want make OP weapon or have a ridicilous amount of skills on one charm, go ahead, no skin of my back. Just don't take them too much online, unless you're playing with your friends... or solo. People take notice.
And making legit relic weapons? Go ahead. I know what kind of pain it can be to get good weapons by farming them. And I haven't really started farming yet!
So, what I mean to say, I don't judge people by doing this, nor do I think less of them.;)

personally, i don't really mind people who hack weapons as long as it's only for a "last resort" kinda thing. for example, if they've been failing at a quest and they just wanna beat it, they would use the hacked weapons for that 1 time. now if they use it for EVERYTHING, then i'd have a problem (unless it's just for fun with friends, then i don't mind).
same for me

Back