Cheating?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Do you like to use cheats within games to get that extra edge? or do you think it takes out the fun of playing games?

The only games I used to use cheats in are games like 007 Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, and I would only do it for fun. I haven't played a game that had cheats in... years.

I never cheat on any game until after I've completed it at least once.

The only cheat I have actually ever used is the infinite Master Ball cheat in Pokemon Colosseum lol. Just an in-game glitch.

I don't use cheats, unless if it's to modify the characters or add special modes. Some of the cheat codes are fun, while others take the fun away, so, it's 50/50.

Games don't really have cheats anymore. It's a shame.

Probably my favorite game to use cheats on was The Simpsons Hit & Run on the PS2. You could basically just turn on hyper speed and stuff which I thought was amusing at the time. Cheats like that use an outside device like Action Replay or Gameshark are pointless to me but I'm not against them or anything.

I only use cheat for GB when playing on a emulator

I would only use cheats in games that didn't effect 2player games.

I always used to find cheats for games, always thought it made it more fun. But now I'm older I've grown to love games which are very challenging and never look for any cheat codes. The only game I do enjoy cheating on still is GTA. GTA is just one of those games which becomes a very funny game when you put in some crazy cheats.

I usually cheat for Ultimate Armor in Megaman X series (especially X5 and X6). Who doesn't like Giga Attack/Nova Strike anyway? :D

only in single player games and only if they dont effect the course of the game

If you have a serious game like Pokemon don't use cheats because if you cheat one time you will continue with cheating and you probably destroy your game. I used to cheat games that I have two copies of them or I really don't care for them. You have to think what you would cheat! Have a lot of fun! :D

I usually cheat on a second playthrough, i.e. Pokemans.

I would only cheat to get Shaymin and Arceus in Pokemon Diamond since you can't get those Pokemon through normal gameplay. Other than that, I feel cheating ruins the game and really isn't logical. What's there to gain from cheating (especially in a single player game).

I never cheat on any game until after I've completed it at least once.
Me too, I used cheats for GTA Vs once I finished that I really wish that I used in-game before finishing because I almost broke my xbox ...:oops:.. But I think it is very useful, because I love being able to just press something like bbbbaaixy (not a real cheat code) and be able to fly/set wanted levels/become invincible, but I never use cheats in online mode unless I'm getting trolled or killed over and over by the same guy.

I don't like when people cheat,they have all the best things and they come and show off to you and play like their the best player ever.I have never cheated in any game and never will.It does take the fun out of the game though.

first i walkthrought and MAYBE on 3rd or 4th playthrought i would, i like better infinite MP sort of thing, you never see them running out of power in the middle of the movie, right? godmode is BOREing

Back