Check out the Monster Hunter 4 Opening Movie *Bada$$*

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Capcom has released the official opening movie for the Monster Hunter 4 game. This game is scheduled to be released on September 14th. The new movie looks really amazing. If you're a fan of the series, you'll simply love it.

Dear god... Some people are now sad for not playing this on PSVita :p

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Dear god... Some people are now sad for not playing this on PSVita :p
I say screw the psvita people, they can buy a 3DS if they want to play these games. :p

I say screw the psvita people, they can buy a 3DS if they want to play these games. :p

So MH3 and MH4 are Nintendo Exclusive right?

I know MH3 was for PS3 at first, but for "money problems", it finished on Wii.

So MH3 and MH4 are Nintendo Exclusive right?

I know MH3 was for PS3 at first, but for "money problems", it finished on Wii.
:DDD, hurrah for money!

Reactions: ErixSan
Wow !!! Its beautiful, looks amazing. I sure hope to get that game soon :D

Wow !!! Its beautiful, looks amazing. I sure hope to get that game soon :D

You can have it in 2014 if you want. :p

Reactions: Reece
You can have it in 2014 if you want. :p

I will, I will. Once I have the money :)

This game looks awesome! but too bad that's not the real graphics.. it would have looked so great on the Wii U. I'll probably be getting this if it comes out soon. It's going to come to North America, right?

This game looks awesome! but too bad that's not the real graphics.. it would have looked so great on the Wii U. I'll probably be getting this if it comes out soon. It's going to come to North America, right?
I know on the Wii U this game will be amazing.

Omg it looks just amazing I just had to look at the video a second time :) I want to get this game it really just looks amazing !!!

damn it looks amazing
monster hunter 4 ?
im so getting it - if i have enough money

That looks absolutely awesome. It's a great cinematic and a great trailer overall. The music sounds like something out of Star Wars but it fits in alright with the trailer nonetheless. I would say it's just barely behind MH3U's in terms of overall quality and epicness, but it's excellent in its own respect.

This opening movie was the responsibel for me getting into the Monster hunter series, I started playing the wii version and when I had the chance to try it on my 3ds, I didn't doubt for a moment, I just got it and now I am playing it while I wait for this one too.

Back