checkers or chess

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
So it been pretty anouny that people been saying that chess and checkers are besicsily the same so this thread is for you people who can't tell the diffence between chess and checkers. So chess is a brainey take like checkers but it pretty easier to win in for beginners and if you reach the enemy base than your are IP and can move trice the space making it easier. Checkers is so hard if you are a noob and the matches are long because you have to take the queen and it well awnsoke

Scratch that, reverse it. :p

Chess- Each piece has its own rulings

-pieces are taken by moving your piece into a space occupied by an opponent's piece

-you may only take 1 piece per turn

-matches are won by taking the opponent's king, or putting the opponent's king into "Checkmate"

-16 pieces are used

-for intermediate to experienced players

Checkers- each piece has the same rulings

-pieces are taken by "jumping" over an opponent's piece with one of yours, diagonally

-you may take multiple pieces per turn, so long as it is in one line of "jumps"

-matches are won by taking all of your opponent's pieces

-uses 12 pieces per player

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Last edited:
I do not know in my opinions i think that Chess involves a lot of startegey because you have to make an opening so you can get the King but I am not sure about checkers they all kkinda have the same moves but Chess has each piece has a unique move and checkers you have to just collect alll of the peices in Chess you target the King :p

Back