Votes: 14 93.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Which board game do you prefer between Checkers and Chess?

I like more chess, but I love booth.

Chess. I adore chess.

Chess, my brother. There ain't nothing like it.

Chess because Checkers after a while get boring ,and Chess is a game where you can develop strategies and shizz more than Checkers.

Chess because Checkers after a while get boring ,and Chess is a game where you can develop strategies and shizz more than Checkers.

Well, checkers is like the casual game and chess the hardcore one, so...

Chess because Checkers after a while get boring ,and Chess is a game where you can develop strategies and **** more than Checkers.

Checkers seems to be played a lot faster than Chess. I agree with what you said when you mentioned that Chess requires the development of strategies. Creating strategies can add more excitement to the game because the game becomes more intense.

Maybe this website could do a Chess tournament using an online version of the game. We could see who the king of the game is. ROARR!!!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
While I might be more likely to win at checkers, chess is much more fun due to what has been said above.

chess

chess is the game ! its more hard core and you can develop strategies and other tactics whist checkers is more limited :p i really love chess and the excitement :p especially when you get a check mate :p

i love to play the two of them but i like checker more than the others

Chess, even though I'm pretty bad at both. :) I just don't like having to get rid of all the enemy pieces, it's just boring to me, so yeah, chess.

chess because there are monkeys that can play checkers so if you win at that then you're pretty smart (for a monkey)

Chess! I used to play it regularly when I was in elementary school, but I haven't played it since then :(

Chess 'cause chess is just that cool :p

I can play chess, but i'm not very good at it.

Chess is the better one out of the two. :p

chess because you dont see checkers clubs right fun fact computers could play checkers before they could play chess thank god for progress

While checker is simple and fun, it's really engaging when you play a game of chess with an equally-skilled opponent. Being steamrolled in 3 moves is frustrating, on the other hand, but it doesn't discourage me from training to get better.

Chess is more interesting but you need to know the moves and what each piece does, a bit like card games (not the ones on motorcycles :p) while Checkers is a quick simple game that children can easily more enjoy before they move on to a more complicated game.

Back