Christmas Games!!! :D

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hello everyone,happy holidays! Ahh,Christmas time..The time when everyone buys presents for one another,and smooch under the mistletoe... ;) And then there's a gamer's Christmas, lol. XD I'm sure everyone right now is either looking and eshop,or going to the stores,or hey,even waiting for tomorrow to open their presents. (I hope you got what you wanted,guys! :) ) Anyhoo,for this post,just wandering:did you make a list this Christmas for a specific game,or games? And if so,anyone wanna say what? :D

For Christmas I wanted a few games even though I won't get and I don't think there are avaible in my country and if it was avaible it would cost too much to buy but my games were Omega Ruby,SSB for 3ds,kids Icarus uprising and a few more exciting games like Mario kart 7.

Reactions: P2.0
@DarkLord :Hey,Kid Icarus:Uprising is on my list too! :D I never understood why some country's game prices are higher than others. :/ They really need to bring down the prices..Everyone should be happy,especially today!

For Christmas, these are the games I got! I'm very grateful for everything I got and the true reason for Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus and spending time with your family. (I'm not just saying this to be goody-goody, this is my true feelings)

-Pokemon Art Academy
-Pokemon Omega Ruby
-Fantasy Life
-$40 Worth of Eshop Credit

And these are what my siblings got. I kinda count them as my gifts because they got games that I had, and now we can play together :)

-Smash 3DS (Both my siblings got it)
-Pokemon Omega Ruby (We all got Omega Ruby, and my sister said it was a #omegarubychristmas lol)

I got Captain Toad yesterday and $50 eshop credit. I just have to get myself Pokemon Sapphire and I would have gotten every retail title I wanted this year.

@jasjas :Wow,that's amazing!! :D I'm glad you in your siblings could get what you asked for! :) And for keeping Jesus in mind,which is very important. @Mel :Alright! :D And got $50 Eshop credit too? That's the ticket!

I didn't really have any games on my Christmas wishlist this year, but I did want a Nintendo eShop Card. I rarely ever buy anything on the Nintendo eShop, so the eShop cards are really my only way to go. I didn't get one though. I suppose that's why I am on this website. ;)

This is just a good time as you say and specially for a gamer! To me Christmas means sales so I am looking at the eshop whether the 3ds one or the wii u one and I have realized there are lots of games on sale. But this is not all, there are some of the famous games that have lowered a little their prices! So, time to go and start your downloads ahhaha

I didn't get any games for Christmas. To be quite honest, my family didn't even celebrate Christmas this year! I don't know why we didn't lol. However, I did receive a lot of money from my relatives, so I'll definitely be spending the money on games and other gaming paraphernalia. I'm planning on buying Captain Toad or Hyrule Warriors, Fantasy Life or Tomodachi Life, $20 eShop prepaid card, two Amiibos, and maybe a Wii U pro controller.

If you're planning on buying all those things you definitely got a lot of money! That's awesome! If I were you, I would buy Captain Toad and Fantasy Life. These are the titles I am dying to have. I think the wii u pro controller is just fantastic, it is even better than the wiimote for some games.

As my parents do not like video games :( I cannot as they a game so they gave my some money. Bacuse of that I am looking at the eshop some price lower games. I am dicided which one buy. Any suggestion will be appreciated hehe

Well this just depends on the kind of game you like the most. I can recommend you Mario 3d land or kirby triple deluxe which are for sure two great games, but there is also mario kart 7 which you can play onlie or together with some friends

Back