Christmas Giveaway: What would you like to see for prizes?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I haven't decided on what I'm going to do yet, but Christmas is a big day, so obviously I want to do something big. That means there will likely be "big" prizes too. I want to know what you guys would prefer.

One big prize (eg. $100)
Multiple prizes (eg. 1st place: $60, 2nd place: $40, 3rd place: Play Coins and a pat on the back)
Nothing: Just thought I should kick this in, but it's the "Yo Marc, save that fine paper" option :pepe:

If you can come up with something else you'd like to see, shoot your idea.

Reactions: Mizunil, Deepak, ShyGuy64 and 1 other person
Emblems would be cool for the winners, like Christmas King, or something like that

Would like to hopefully see Visa Gift Cards/Cards like that given away too, not just Nintendo or Amazon, mainly because there may be some products that I want that I can't get on Amazon. Hopefully, that wouldn't be too much of an issue (a few purchase fees tho)

Pikmin 3 Deluxe, more eShop cards (idc the amount), DLC voucher (eShop card sounds way better tho). When's that custom Ninten Pedia Switch controller coming out? :pepe:

Reactions: Agentperson and Jisenku
Multiple prizes because more people can win stuff. And maybe instead of luck based drawings, we can do some competitions and tasks to earn stuff and cash it in?
Like the "dodo is the word" event except you can only earn the christmas currency through weekly competitions and daily tasks (so that more people will want to be active to do the daily tasks) and not by spending pc (So that everyone has an equal chance regardless of their pc count)
Like you could choose a couple of indie games as small prizes to be bought in a temporary store and the grand prize could be like a $60 eshop card which can be won through a drawing.

Reactions: Jisenku
Back