Chrome extension to confirm before closing multiple tabs

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you have multiple tabs open and press the red "x", you close all tabs in the window. I want to stop this.

Is there an extension that would ask me to confirm before Chrome closes all tabs in the window?

Thanks!

use firefox.

Reactions: Jisenku, Alex and AricAttack
  • Funny
Reactions: Agentperson and Jisenku
Reactions: Alex
If you have multiple tabs open and press the red "x", you close all tabs in the window. I want to stop this.

Is there an extension that would ask me to confirm before Chrome closes all tabs in the window?

Thanks!
Yes, there is. If you don’t have it already, go to the Chrome Store and download Chrome Toolbox. Make sure it’s the official one, as there’s many fakes.

Once installed, click the ‘Customize and Control Google Chrome’ button (those are the three black bars in the top right of your browser). Go to Settings, and then once there, click Extensions. Locate the extension you just installed, and then go into the options of the extension itself. Then, just check the box titled ‘Confirm Before Closing Multiple Tabs’, and that’s it!

Chrome should now notify you before you close all tabs in the window. Hope this helps!

Take that, @Sky :3

Reactions: Marc
Take that, @Sky :3

However with firefox that's just automatically built in along with much more :redpanda:

Reactions: Jisenku
Back