Xenoblade X Chronicles or X?

• Thread starter ZeldaGuy026
  • Start date
ZeldaGuy026

ZeldaGuy026

Worse than Togashi
Towns Folk
I really don't know which game to get (once again) and this is the place where most people help me (thanks you all :3) so I decided to come back here and ask
Anyways, I want to buy one of them for sure, but I don't know if I should get Xenoblade Chronicles or Xenoblade Chronicles X
So here are the pros and cons:
XC:
- (P) has a very interesting story
- (P) has Shulk's accent for the whole game
- (?) looks like final fantasy
- (C) kinda old and didn't stun me as X did

XCX:
- (P) looks astonishingly beautiful
- (P) ginourmous world
- (C) the story didn't catch me
- (?) also looks like final fantasy but on a different way?

I really don't know which game to get (once again) and this is the place where most people help me (thanks you all :3) so I decided to come back here and ask
Anyways, I want to buy one of them for sure, but I don't know if I should get Xenoblade Chronicles or Xenoblade Chronicles X
So here are the pros and cons:
XC:
- (P) has a very interesting story
- (P) has Shulk's accent for the whole game
- (?) looks like final fantasy
- (C) kinda old and didn't stun me as X did

XCX:
- (P) looks astonishingly beautiful
- (P) ginourmous world
- (C) the story didn't catch me
- (?) also looks like final fantasy but on a different way?

Remove the (?) Final Fantasy point, both of them are JRPGs, so, it's obvious that, they'll share some similarities with FF in one way or another.

But, when it comes to choosing, let me tell you:
Xenoblade Chronicles is good to do if you missed the Wii version, and don't want to go with the downgraded N3DS port.
XCX is better if your prefer futuristic stuff, at the cost of not being a sequel to XC (they share the gameplay, but not the story).

Plus, considering XCX comes out in December, I suggest getting XC now to wait for XCX, and get it for Christmas if you can. Maybe around Christmas, more people will have it and it'll only make the online mode more interesting.

Reactions: ZeldaGuy026
Remove the (?) Final Fantasy point, both of them are JRPGs, so, it's obvious that, they'll share some similarities with FF in one way or another.

But, when it comes to choosing, let me tell you:
Xenoblade Chronicles is good to do if you missed the Wii version, and don't want to go with the downgraded N3DS port.
XCX is better if your prefer futuristic stuff, at the cost of not being a sequel to XC (they share the gameplay, but not the story).

Plus, considering XCX comes out in December, I suggest getting XC now to wait for XCX, and get it for Christmas if you can. Maybe around Christmas, more people will have it and it'll only make the online mode more interesting.
Yeah, agreed. Get the 3ds/wii version first, then you can hype eve more for xcx. Xcx is much much better and longer than xc but since its coming around december, you can wish it as a Christmas present or something like that. That way, you can play both games. I find that playing the old games make me even more hyped for the newer games.

Reactions: ZeldaGuy026
Back