Mobile Claim your five free Ultimate Chests in SEGA Heroes

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Hey everybody! Samster here, with some info for anyone here who plays the new mobile game, SEGA Heroes.

To celebrate Christmas, SEGA is giving away five free Ultimate Chests in the game for everyone. To claim yours, just go to the shop, and click the deal. Then, just buy it for zero gems, and it’s yours. Make sure to do this before Christmas!

Anyone else going to get this incredible deal?

Huh. Maybe this is a good time as ever to finally join the game.

Reactions: Samster
Huh. Maybe this is a good time as ever to finally join the game.
Trust me, you won’t regret trying this game. The retail value of this deal is probably around $19.99 of free loot.

Reactions: Duster
Eh, just another way of getting you hooked into the loot boxes to pay more with these free things with rigged contents. :thumbsup:

Like really, once you've played 1 "f2p" of this type, you've kinda played them all imo. All got rigged loot boxes, everything aimed and created with algorithms to make you spend the most money, all just the same kinda generic gameplay, all with the same manipulation of your emotions and thoughts.

By doing free boxes like that, not only does it hook in new people, but also entices the players who might not have paid before by giving them stuff that's good, especially if they're low level, but maybe just not enough to unlock something good. Tie that with some offers and deals that's very possibly tailored to the player specifically, and boom, free money generator for the company.

That or I could be a complete cynic and companies could just be giving into the Christmas cheer and giving away free things solely for the benefit of the players.... Hahaha, who am I kidding.

Reactions: Samster
Eh, just another way of getting you hooked into the loot boxes to pay more with these free things with rigged contents. :thumbsup:

Like really, once you've played 1 "f2p" of this type, you've kinda played them all imo. All got rigged loot boxes, everything aimed and created with algorithms to make you spend the most money, all just the same kinda generic gameplay, all with the same manipulation of your emotions and thoughts.

By doing free boxes like that, not only does it hook in new people, but also entices the players who might not have paid before by giving them stuff that's good, especially if they're low level, but maybe just not enough to unlock something good. Tie that with some offers and deals that's very possibly tailored to the player specifically, and boom, free money generator for the company.

That or I could be a complete cynic and companies could just be giving into the Christmas cheer and giving away free things solely for the benefit of the players.... Hahaha, who am I kidding.
oh, i see lol

I’ve been playing the game for about a month now, and surprisingly, it’s anything but a money grabber.

Sure, you can buys extra Gems and Gold to help yourself out, but to be honest, the game is exactly what it says: free. They don’t try to shove deals down your throat like other f2p apps, they’re just there if you need them. Plus, with the amount of in game events and gifts they give you all the time, you really don’t have to pay for anything.

Like, I haven’t payed for one thing, and my team is incredibly OP. It’s basically a game where you don’t need to pay for anything, but the longer you play, the more stuff they give you.

Back