Claiming GFX?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
have you ever run into an issue where a member has claimed your piece of GFX (avi/sig etc) as their own? how did you find out? did you take action and maybe delete/move the piece in question to prevent them from using it? maybe you've banned them from your GFX shop too?

An old topic but the subject is interesting, and no one ever replied... So BUMP.

Yes, it happened to me in the past and i was "lucky" enough to find it. I had to subscribe to a random forum and prove that my stuff had been stolen. It wasn't fun at all... I'm still wondering if some of my stuff is stolen elsewhere, but it wouldn't really change something...

A company stole concepts from me as well, I participated in a clothes design contest, I didn't won, and a couple of months after I saw my stuff in their shop, they denied it was mine, and as the company was based in Japan I couldn't do anything against them.

An old topic but the subject is interesting, and no one ever replied... So BUMP.

Yes, it happened to me in the past and i was "lucky" enough to find it. I had to subscribe to a random forum and prove that my stuff had been stolen. It wasn't fun at all... I'm still wondering if some of my stuff is stolen elsewhere, but it wouldn't really change something...

A company stole concepts from me as well, I participated in a clothes design contest, I didn't won, and a couple of months after I saw my stuff in their shop, they denied it was mine, and as the company was based in Japan I couldn't do anything against them.
Sorry to hear that....

this hasnt happen directly to me. i had friends that had stuff stolen. i was part of a trial by peers on a site and where we determine that the person was guilty and then ban

Back