Clamp' animes

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
This is an easy question, do you like CLAMP's animes?

Some of them are XXXHOLiC, Sakura Card Captor, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Chobits, Capitain Tsubasa...

I saw the name XXXHOLiC somewhere but I never watched the anime. I watched a good few episodes of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle and the anime is decent. As for Chobits and Capitain Tsubasa, I've never heard about 'em.

I've watched Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle but I regret watching the anime as it seems to be a choppy version of the manga.

I've watched Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle but I regret watching the anime as it seems to be a choppy version of the manga.

Also a unfinished one. I want to know what really happened, so I must read the manga some time...

I watched xxxHoLic and X/1999, code geass had character design made by they, I read Kobato, Card Captor Sakura and RG veda mangas and the first volume of Gate 7, RG veda is by far my favorite clamp manga.

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
I watched xxxHoLic and X/1999, code geass had character design made by they, I read Kobato, Card Captor Sakura and RG veda mangas and the first volume of Gate 7, RG veda is by far my favorite clamp manga.

I forgot to watch X/1999! :0

Didn't know about code geass thing...

I finished to watch xxxHoLic, and I note Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicle isn't just a crossover. It's in the same timeline than this anime, xxxHoLic...

Well, I think I have to read the manga now...

Chobits: was a nice story about loving someone outside the norm and actually quite funny in parts too. @Marc and @Soundless Rin this would probably be something you like.

Back