Classic TV shows

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
do you remember old shows like Kenan & Kel, Sister sister and the fresh prince of bel air?

My fave was Kenan & Kel, it cracked me up so much! Kel was epic, haha. <3

I don't think they show it on Nickolodeon anymore, but they used to a while back. =(

bring on youtube! xD

Surprised no one else has posted here.

Based on what you recommended I assume you want a live action show. I'm going to go with Fresh Prince of Bel Air. My cousin used to really enjoy the show so I saw quite a few episodes at his house and enjoyed them.

I have no idea what year it started so don't bash me if it's rather new, but I also enjoyed The Andy Milonakis Show. :bear:

I used to enjoy watching Sister Sister the sisters reminded me a lot of me and my siblings, another favorite was Boy Meets World. Though the Halloween special scared me :bag:

I didn't watch that Many tv shows back when I was younger but I guess everybody hates Chris was a pretty classic funny show. Another show, the suite life of Zack and Cody was also a classic. I loved that show.

Even though I'm pretty young, I used to always watch The Fresh Prince of Bel Air with my dad :D I loved it, and I found it super funny. I only watched a couple of episodes to get into it :p

I like Drake & Josh! xD

Back