• Thread starter Tho
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tho

Tho

An old-school gamer & anime freak!
Banned User
I have a friend that keeps pestering me about giving her my shiny Shaymin (6IV hacked btw). I need someone to clone it for me so I can give her one while keeping the other to myself. I'm paying 2 PC for simply cloning it and giving me the cloned one along with the original back. You are of course free to make an extra clone for yourself, although because it's hacked it shouldn't be used competitively or at all for battling, especially on the pedia.

Anyway, while I need someone to do this for me, please understand that I need the one I have too, so to avoid theft or anything of the sort I'll only accept the help of members older than a month and who have been at least moderately active.

To sum up, I'm paying 2 PC to anyone who can clone just this one Pokemon for me! Pretty fair deal if you ask me.

PS: Although Marc said you may not play anymore, I'll still ask you just in case, so @Alex, if you still have the game, can you help me with this?

I have a friend that keeps pestering me about giving her my shiny Shaymin (6IV hacked btw). I need someone to clone it for me so I can give her one while keeping the other to myself. I'm paying 2 PC for simply cloning it and giving me the cloned one along with the original back. You are of course free to make an extra clone for yourself, although because it's hacked it shouldn't be used competitively or at all for battling, especially on the pedia.

Anyway, while I need someone to do this for me, please understand that I need the one I have too, so to avoid theft or anything of the sort I'll only accept the help of members older than a month and who have been at least moderately active.

To sum up, I'm paying 2 PC to anyone who can clone just this one Pokemon for me! Pretty fair deal if you ask me.

PS: Although Marc said you may not play anymore, I'll still ask you just in case, so @Alex, if you still have the game, can you help me with this?
My apologies, but I do indeed not play anymore.

My apologies, but I do indeed not play anymore.
Ok, thanks for letting me know and if you know anyone else who can help, please tag them for me.

I can clone the Pokémon for you if you'd like! :D

I can! No prob! Just send me the Pokemon and I will get write on it

I can! No prob! Just send me the Pokemon and I will get write on it
@Dedenne has already offered to help and I'm just waiting for a time when we are both on to trade it to him. Also, I said in my main post that since I need to be careful with it, being my only one and all, I will only accept help from members older than a month who have been at least moderately active.

For now someone lock this thread and I'll ask for it to be unlocked if Dedenne can't help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back