Closed [CLOSED] 200 PC Prize Number Gen 1 Pokemon-themed Lottery Drawing

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Depending on how this one goes, I'm thinking of doing this for all the gens as future individual contests for each gen :p

Link to Gen 6 lottery which involves less pokemon which is now closed: http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/300-pc-prize-gen-6-pokemon-lottery-drawing.1526/#post-27308

Basically how it works is you reserve as many Gen 1 pokemon as you want and then I'll use a Random Number Generator (random.org, like used with some other contests) and whatever number I get from that we match with the pokemon.

When reserving pokemon, be sure to say it by name or number and I'll save all the reserved pokemon as well as who reserved them on this post. Whoever chooses the pokemon who has the number placement in the Pokedex is our winner (for example, if RNG chooses 1, whoever chooses Bulbasaur wins). Best of luck!

Note: if the number doesn't have a person assigned to it, I'll redraw twice. If the redraws don't work either, then no one wins. I will provide screenshots of the three draws as proof in the event this happens.

BTW IN CASE IT WASN'T ALREADY CLEAR THE POKEDEX NUMBERS ARE BASED ON PLACEMENT IN KANTO'S PART IN THE NATIONAL DEX (1-151)

The going rate is 5 PC per pokemon HOWEVER I will offer a 46 PC deal for reserving 10 pokemon at once.

The prize is 200 PC. Best of luck!

Deadline to make reservations for this will be one week after the last reservation was made or when all the Gen 1 pokemon are chosen, whichever is earlier.

Current Deadline: December 21

3dsatackman
: Ninetales (38)
Kryce: Chansey (113)
SNESLink: Bulbasaur (1), Ivysaur (2), Venusaur(3), Charmander (4), Charmeleon (5), Charizard (6), Squirtle (7), Wartortle (8), Blastoise (9), Mewtwo (150)
HuggableEevee: Eevee (133), Pikachu (25), Kadabra (64), Hitmonchan (107), Dewgong (87), Clefairy (35), Slowpoke (79), Snorlax (143), Pidgeot (18), Meowth (52)
Nanamine: Cubone (104), Abra (63)
Catstew: Pidgey (16)
Typhonragewind: Magikarp (129)

CONGRATS TO HUGGABLEEEVEE! DEWGONG WAS SELECTED! You got saved on the third one hahaUntitled3 (2).jpg

Last edited:
N#113 CHANCEY is the only luck I need !

Reactions: ShinyLatios
So will it be 1 to 150 or 1 to 151?

So will it be 1 to 150 or 1 to 151?
Mew will count as it was introduced Gen 1 (so yes, 151). Would you like to reserve some pokemon?

Mew will count as it was introduced Gen 1 (so yes, 151). Would you like to reserve some pokemon?
I am not sure yet.

I am not sure yet.
well, you'll have until Thursday to make your decision as @Kryce made his most recent reservation last Thursday

well, you'll have until Thursday to make your decision as @Kryce made his most recent reservation last Thursday
Oh I see. Ok.

#1Charmander, #2Charmelon, #3Charizard, #4Bulbasar, #5Ivysaur,#6Venusaur, #7Squirtle, #8Wartortle, #9Blastoise, and #150Mewtwo

Did I win? Sorry bout double posting

#133: Eevee, #25 Pikachu, #64 Kadabra, #107 Hitmonchan, #87 Dewgong, #35 Clefairy, #79 Slowpoke, #143 Snorlax, #18 Pidgeot, #52 Meowth

Did I win? Sorry bout double posting
you haven't won yet, as I haven't started the drawing. The drawing will start one week after the last guess or when all the pokemon are taken. Whichever happens first. It's a lottery which means that a Random Number generator will be used.

To ensure legitimacy, I'll put a screenshot of the number I got on this thread

38 no idea what the pokemon is

38 no idea what the pokemon is
That's Ninetales. Just send the 5 PC and you'll have it reserved

i sent it

I'll reserve two.

#104 (Cubone), #63 (Abra)

Ill reserve one.

#16 Pidgey

I'll reserve Magikarp, let's see if that fish will ever be useful for something :D.

Reactions: ShinyLatios and Marc
Back