Closed [CLOSED] 300 PC Prize Number Gen 6 Pokemon-themed Lottery drawing

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
If you want to check out my previous contest which is now closed, here it is: http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/200-pc-prize-gen-1-pokemon-lottery-drawing.1418/

The old contest seems really popular, so I'm adding this one if anyone feels like making more bets for another chance to win something

Basically how it works is you reserve as many Gen 1 pokemon as you want and then I'll use a Random Number Generator (random.org, like used with some other contests) and whatever number I get from that we match with the pokemon.

When you're reserving a pokemon, you can do it by name OR number (both will be listed among the reserved pokemon)

THE POKEDEX NUMBERS ARE BASED ON PLACEMENT IN KALOS'S PART IN THE NATIONAL DEX (650-718). MEGAS DO NOT COUNT AS KALOS POKEMON

Since there are only 68 pokemon to choose from, the going rate is 10PC per pokemon HOWEVER I will offer a 95 PC deal for reserving 10 pokemon at once.

Note: if the number doesn't have a person assigned to it, I'll redraw twice. If the redraws don't work either, then no one wins. I will provide screenshots of the three draws as proof in the event this happens

The prize is 300 PC. Best of luck!

Deadline to make reservations for this will be one week after the last reservation was made or when all the Gen 6 pokemon are chosen, whichever is earlier.

Current Deadline: December 22

Nanamine:
Goomy (704), Sliggoo (705)
D4rkDragon: Xerneas (716), Yveltal (717), Froakie (656), Fennekin (653), Chespin (650)
Typhonragewind: Aegislash (681)

RESULTS
Untitled5.jpg

Unfortunately, no one won this time. Hope you all try next time though!

Last edited:
I'll reserve a Pokémon for the heck of it.

Goomy (#704).

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Ok, then I'll reserve those Pokemons:

Xerneas, Yveltal, Froakie, Fennekin and Chespin.

PS: Coins will be given after this post, so watch your PC number, please ! (5x10 = 50PC)

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Alright, i'll bite.

I want to reserve Aegislash, please.

No one?

Sliggoo. (#705)

Back