Not open for further replies.
EvilGladiator

EvilGladiator

League Gym Leader
Towns Folk
Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a Gym Leader.​

109.gif

Gym Name: Bombshell Gym
Battle Type(s): Rotation Battle (Main) Single Battle, Double Battle, Triple Battle

3DS Friend Code: 2063-0136-5163
IGN: Kei
Gym Badge:
2.png

Battling Rules :

• Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Pokémon may be up to level 100.
  • Banned items: Gengarite, Lucarionite and Kangaskhanite.
  • I may use Rotation Battle (or any other Battle Type) twice in a row, but that does NOT mean I will use the same Pokémon.
Banned Pokemon:
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Dialga
Genesect
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Jirachi
Keldeo-R (With the Move Secret Sword)
Kyogre
Kyurem-W
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Xerneas
Yvletal
Zekrom

My 2ND Post will have ALL the Battle Videos of my Battles, whether I win or lose.

Last edited:
i will battle you my fc is 2895-7069-0864

Added, it'll be a rotation battle.

question: do you get to choose what battle type when battling? or is it your decision

I challenge this gym leader

FC: 3196-3464-4619

I challenge you :) my fc is: 4871-4114-4593

I challenge you :) my fc is: 4871-4114-4593
Refunded you the Play Coins that you sent EvilGladiator since he's inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back