Closed [Closed] Ohno Odyssey Contest (NA Region)

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
The game isn't released yet but here is a contest for it! (again)

sTn09cZu0RujpwAY9FHfLshljou17xv9.png

Game: Ohno Odyssey
Developer: Big John Games
Distribution: Digital Download / 3DS Ware
Physical Release: November 21, 2013 (NA)
Price: $5.99
You can read the review here: NOT PUBLISHED YET

Short review:
It has a 7. Like a puzzle game is really strong with a lot of potential, but it's really short.
Anyways, there are a lot of ways to finish its levels, so you can find some replayability. If you love puzzles with a little touch of platform, you maybe will want this game. Anyways, a little lower price would be better.

Well, I have 2 extra codes of the game, so I will do it. (I send the codes already to Marc)

Write a post telling why do you want the game. The first two quality replies will win the game!
You have one week!

ONLY NA REGION, DON'T ASK FOR EU ONE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Marc and JunZhi
Good luck everyone :thumbsup:

Reactions: JunZhi and ErixSan
I want this game because , I like platform games and puzzles , wondering what it would look like with platform though , with the touch of platform as stated in your review , the game would seem much more interesting , although the game is really short as stated in your review , I know I repeated it two times , it would seem fun as puzzles are challenging and always will be challenging ( what I think ) , I would really want this game as I enjoy doing puzzle games in my free time :) , This game would also be great game for my collection :D

Reactions: Marc and Reece
I'd like Ohno Odyssey (which I've been watching for some time) because the vein of puzzle-platformer it's in is something I really enjoy. The art style is good and it seems very innovative and fun. I don't mind such a game being short; in fact I'm secretly a little glad being kinda pressed for time these days. And on a side note, the Ohnos look a lot like limbless Mike Wazowskis (from Monsters, Inc.) so of course I want to play it :)

Reactions: Marc and Reece
I want this game because , I like platform games and puzzles , wondering what it would look like with platform though , with the touch of platform as stated in your review , the game would seem much more interesting , although the game is really short as stated in your review , I know I repeated it two times , it would seem fun as puzzles are challenging and always will be challenging ( what I think ) , I would really want this game as I enjoy doing puzzle games in my free time :) , This game would also be great game for my collection :D
I'd like Ohno Odyssey (which I've been watching for some time) because the vein of puzzle-platformer it's in is something I really enjoy. The art style is good and it seems very innovative and fun. I don't mind such a game being short; in fact I'm secretly a little glad being kinda pressed for time these days. And on a side note, the Ohnos look a lot like limbless Mike Wazowskis (from Monsters, Inc.) so of course I want to play it :)

OH NO! Sorry but... Thanks for joining this!

You're the wi wi wi wi wi winners!

Reactions: JunZhi, 18 and Marc
Reactions: JunZhi and 18
That was fast :eek:. I thought you would give us a week...

That was fast :eek:. I thought you would give us a week...

That was the other contest '_'

That was the other contest '_'
This is what you said on this thread,
"Write a post telling why do you want the game. The first two quality replies will win the game!
You have one week!"

This is what you said on this thread,
"Write a post telling why do you want the game. The first two quality replies will win the game!
You have one week!"

Read the quote please :D

Yeshhh lol

Back