• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
Hi everyone I'm selling a $5 Eshop Card!
I would like 850pc but I could possibly go lower!
Not sure what to say but if your interested don't hesitate to ask!

Selling a $5 Eshop Card
Looking for 850pc or Lower

Let me know if you
have any questions

Wish I could help out, but I'm quite a bit short...Good luck!

I don't have quite enough yet, but If I get more soon I may be interested.

I don't have quite enough yet, but If I get more soon I may be interested.
Well if you do happen to get more I'll gladly sell it to you.

If you are interested, and no pressure if you're not, but you could always buy something at my shop and then I'd have enough pc to buy the eshop card.

If you are interested, and no pressure if you're not, but you could always buy something at my shop and then I'd have enough pc to buy the eshop card.
No thanks, I like your thinking but I don't use Steam nor have a Wii U.

Thanks fine. :)

Hmmm... Anything specific from MyNintendo interest you? I do have a ton of gold coins collecting dust.

Hmmm... Anything specific from MyNintendo interest you? I do have a ton of gold coins collecting dust.
Well I'm more interested in PC than My Nintendo Items. There are some things from My Nintendo I'd like but not much.

Well I'm more interested in PC than My Nintendo Items. There are some things from My Nintendo I'd like but not much.
I can offer more than one theme or something like that. It is fair since you are offering money.

I can offer more than one theme or something like that. It is fair since you are offering money.
I think I'll pass on the offer.

Bought that card. It worked like a charm, and I had no issues at all. Thanks a bunch.

Sold to @TribstyAnn.
I would like this thread Closed Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back