Closed [CLOSED] Wii Virtual Console Auction - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onett

Onett

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
NcT-9EadKdFgMx7yCVwBWESvCcarDbdX_zps2f60ed70.png

System: Wii
No. of Players: 1 Player
Category: Adventure
ESRB Rating: E

I will be auctioning away The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for Wii to the person who bids the most Play Coins for it.

The winner of the auction will be sent The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask to their Wii. I will need the winner's Wii number to send them the game, so please send me the Wii number through a private conversation and I shall give you mine.

Here is a brief summary of the story in the game from the Club Nintendo website:
Link is trapped in Termina, an alternate version of Hyrule doomed to destruction in just three short days. He must race to recover the Ocarina of Time, defeat fiendish bosses in challenging dungeons, and discover the key to the mystery of Majora’s Mask. Recommended for players who love grand adventure games, and other titles in The Legend of Zelda series.

The auction will end on December 14, 2013.

Highest Bidder: naagza - 75 Play Coins

Does one need a Club Nintendo account for this?

Does one need a Club Nintendo account for this?
No. All you need is a Wii.

I would like to recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played it. It is my favorite Legend of Zelda game. I've enjoyed the storyline, almost cried at some scenes, and laughed at some humorous ones.

So I wish everyone luck on those who wish to enter.

NcT-9EadKdFgMx7yCVwBWESvCcarDbdX_zps2f60ed70.png

System: Wii
No. of Players: 1 Player
Category: Adventure
ESRB Rating: E

I will be auctioning away The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for Wii to the person who bids the most Play Coins for it.

The winner of the auction will be sent The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask to their Wii. I will need the winner's Wii number to send them the game, so please send me the Wii number through a private conversation and I shall give you mine.

Here is a brief summary of the story in the game from the Club Nintendo website:

The auction will end on December 14, 2013.

Also Onett, I don't think you can send people messages on the Wii anymore but then again I never really tried since they announced it. I have Wii Speak'd though.

I would like to recommend this game to anyone who hasn't played it. It is my favorite Legend of Zelda game. I've enjoyed the storyline, almost cried at some scenes, and laughed at some humorous ones.

So I wish everyone luck on those who wish to enter.

Also Onett, I don't think you can send people messages on the Wii anymore but then again I never really tried since they announced it. I have Wii Speak'd though.
If I can't, then I'll just refund the winner their Play Coins.

If I can't, then I'll just refund the winner their Play Coins.
Oh ok. I did get a message from Nintendo a week ago. It was about data transfer though. Anyways I wish everyone luck on whoever enters.

50 PC

on a side note, do you think it could work on the Wii U "Wii mode"?

Last edited:
50 PC

on a side note, do you think it could work on the Wii U "Wii mode"?

They work on Wii Mode, I've been getting them on Club Nintendo and then upgrading them when they come out on the Wii U eShop. ^o^

They work on Wii Mode, I've been getting them on Club Nintendo and then upgrading them when they come out on the Wii U eShop. ^o^
So it'd work without the upgrade then?

So it'd work without the upgrade then?
Yes, but you won't be able to play on the gamepad.

51 PC.

70 PC~

75 PC

Congratulations to @naagza for winning the auction!

Reactions: Marc
Congratulations, @naagza.

Thanks! Just give me some time to check on my Wii U and see if there's a number associated with it to play in Wii mode. I'd personally prefer to put it on that than on my Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back