Closed [CLOSED] Yveltal Auction

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Got an Yveltal, so I'm setting it up for an Auction here!

It's Level 50, and the nature boosts its Special Attack (which means Oblivion Wing will hit hard)! Even if you already have Yveltal/don't want it, it's great to use to bargain other good trades!

Starting bid is 80 PC

Bids should be at least 5 PC higher than the previous one. The auction will close one week after the last bid.

If you bid 100 PC higher than the previous bidder, you can automatically get the Yveltal.

Last edited:
??
i got xerness of 50 PC

??
i got xerness of 50 PC
that was a different auction. Also, keep in mind that this nature boosts the special attack while the nature you got was a neutral nature.

Last edited:
Which means your sp attack is more powerful than norm ones just keep that in mind natures and abilities and ivs lol

I'll start, since I absolutely want one. 85PC ! By the way, isn't a week a bit long for an auction ? (Because all the others auctions that I have seen here closes 3 days after the last bid)

185 PC

looks like jandkas gets the Yveltal! I'll be sure to send it to you once you transfer the PC ;)
I'll start, since I absolutely want one. 85PC ! By the way, isn't a week a bit long for an auction ? (Because all the others auctions that I have seen here closes 3 days after the last bid)
just wanted to give a bit more time for people to think on it

Back