Club Nintendo’s “biggest Wii U fans” received Pizza Hut gift cards!

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Nintendo was in the holiday spirit this year, someone on Reddit claims that Nintendo sent them the card above, the note thanks them for their loyalty and says they are rewarding some of their biggest Wii U fans with $40 pizza hut gift cards.

It would seem the Regginator himself still remembers his roots. Anyways this was distributed during the holiday season and I wanted to know, for all you who had a wide collection of Wii U games registered in your Club Nintendo, did you get this, were you hoping too?

C1-noscale.jpg

C4-noscale.jpg
mwSdeMK-478x640.jpg

I was hoping, but I probably bought my Wii U too late in the year to qualify. I've bought a number of Wii U, 3DS, and eShop games though. I wish they'd sent them to those who hit platinum status early in the year.

Nintendo was in the holiday spirit this year, someone on Reddit claims that Nintendo sent them the card above, the note thanks them for their loyalty and says they are rewarding some of their biggest Wii U fans with $40 pizza hut gift cards.

It would seem the Regginator himself still remembers his roots. Anyways this was distributed during the holiday season and I wanted to know, for all you who had a wide collection of Wii U games registered in your Club Nintendo, did you get this, were you hoping too?

C1-noscale.jpg

C4-noscale.jpg
mwSdeMK-478x640.jpg

Pizza Hut? Why not a Nintendo eShop gift card or some Paypal cash or even better Amazon.com gift card... I wouldn't really want a Pizza Hut gift card, it's not all that good... I remember when I was in Paris, and for some reason I got a giant Pizza Hut cookie and it tasted disgusting.

I feel like I'm entitled crazy to one of those. Wowwwwwsers that's cool tho

I feel like I'm entitled crazy to one of those. Wowwwwwsers that's cool tho

You...haven't purchased like anything on Wii U.

I personally was expecting one, just from the amount of money I've spent on the eShop, but that was probably crushed seeing as I didn't buy the system until June.

Reactions: Heart
You...haven't purchased like anything on Wii U.

I personally was expecting one, just from the amount of money I've spent on the eShop, but that was probably crushed seeing as I didn't buy the system until June.
LOL I HAVE OVER TEN RETAIL GAMES WHO R U

LOL I HAVE OVER TEN RETAIL GAMES WHO R U

Retail games vs. eShop games, I have 6x as many games on their, aswell as 5 retail downloads...

Sounds a bit cheap to give you something unrelated the coupon for pizza but it is really appreciated. I think I'd be more excited for the Xmas card than anything so in that sense it is great it is not empty.

Pizza Hut... interesting partnership.

Sounds a bit cheap to give you something unrelated the coupon for pizza but it is really appreciated. I think I'd be more excited for the Xmas card than anything so in that sense it is great it is not empty.

Pizza Hut... interesting partnership.
I agree, but remember, Reggie Fils-Amie, previous job was at Pizza Hut, if I remember correctly he was in charge of their financing, not too sure, but he worked their right before Nintendo :)

Reactions: ShinyLatios, Kaynil, TAG and 1 other person
Back