Club Nintendo Europe gets stunning Zelda-themed case

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
On the 14th of August, Nintendo of Europe announced that a new Zelda-themed case for the 3DS would be available on Club Nintendo Europe.
They revealed an image and information regarding the case.
BvARz6LIYAAKvP_.png

Da-Da-Da-Daaa! This Legend of #Zelda Carry Case is new to the #ClubNintendo Stars Catalogue! http://ow.ly/AjZKT
This case will cost a hefty 4000 Stars, so you will need to have quite a big stash to get this item.

What do you guys think? Do you like the design of this case? Do you think it should be available in North America? let me know in the replies below.

It looks great and it is definitely a collectors item for those who look for CN stuff. I'm sure there are plenty of people in the US jealous right now, however I'm sure they might just want to buy one off the internet somehow and not sure how. The design though... it seems a bit simple hence why it is free if you get enough stars.

Ugh. Nintendo of America seems to be slacking off with the rewards.... I mean, the BS platinum gifts, although nice i guess, they didn't give us any exclusive merch. A lot of people who join Club nintendo is looking for Merch, and its kinda unfair.....

It looks great, and I'd like to get it, but Nintendo of Europe overprices everything. Too bad, seems like I won't get it.

It looks a!azing and I definitely think north America should get it as well! But is it worth 4000 points... Like that is A LOT of points for anyone to spend, even though it is an awesome case! Of they lowered the point price down it would be perfect.

Honestly I do not think this case is that special. I mean it looks good and is definitely a collectors item, but who would want to spend that much points for such a simple, basic case? Does anyone agree?

So once again north america gets nothing this sucks.

that looks great! I'd get one if I could. Nice little handy case to have. :)

The design is nice, simple but awesome! ^^

Hope it's made available in NA soon, so make it fair. ;)

Well everybody in the USA is like Europe has the best Club Nintendo rewards but NA can get download codes from Club Nintendo something that (sort of we got nintendo points cards which don't work with the new systems) we can't do in the EU Club Nintendo store.

It looks like a Nice Zelda Bag to your 3Ds in or anything small. It is baffling Nintendo of America doesn't update their rewards service and it looks barren to say the least. The Japanese are lucky they get unique rewards from time to time but of course since Nintendo HQ is in Japan, Japanese Gamers always get the good stuff.

Back