Club Nintendo Featured Rewards Discussion

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'll be updating this thread with the latest Club Nintendo rewards as soon as I learn about them.

Right now these are what Club Nintendo is offering :

3DS :
Wii U :

I'll definitely be picking up Super Mario World. I would get Mario Golf, but I don't have a Wii remote yet so I'm currently unable to access the Wii Channel and download/play the game.

I grabbed Super Mario World.

It wasn't long ago that Club Nintendo game rewards were much more reasonable - 100 coins for SNES games, 150 coins for N64 ones.

I still support the club, but it needs a good shot in the arm to get out of this downward spiral it's been in,

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I was surprised seeing Mario Golf for 250 coins, considering it had only been 200 the last time it was on Club Nintendo...

I already have all of these aside from Trajectile, which I have no interest in. I may pick up Super Mario World for my friend.

I am planning on getting Super Mario World as soon as I can get my Wii U to a friend's with internet, I have 270 coins right now on Club Nintendo.

This is the reason why I hate European club nintendo, it sucks and doesn't even give out any games at all. All my points/stars are just wasted.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
lol i agree @dilawer thats one thing i hate about the european club nintendo ! and they don't even deliver to where i live ! so i can't get anything !

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I'd wish they brought some better 3DS games to to list though. I've only seen a few interesting 3DS reward downloads, but the Wii U rewards are actually really good, I'm surprised. When I get a Wii U, I'd order some games.

I just ordered the CD of Super Mario 3D World on the European Nintendo Club! Just love that music *o* As much as Animal Crossing music! :)

I just ordered the CD of Super Mario 3D World on the European Nintendo Club! Just love that music *o* As much as Animal Crossing music! :)
Oh? I hope you enjoy it, the music in that game is fantastic (after watching Let's Plays), if that had came to the North American Club Nintendo, I would have ordered it.

Back