Club Nintendo Game Gifts revealed-until Sep 7th.

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
Club Nintendo revealed the new game gifts-with a total of 8 games.
9XZbODW.jpg

So, we have the new games here. Honestly they look pretty okay. The only one I really like here is probably Dr. Mario Express. What do you think of these new game gifts?

They're alright, I guess.

The ones that I might consider getting are :
  • Super Mario Bros. 2 - These old classics were the best.
  • Star Fox 64 - a lot of people said it's good, so yeah.
  • Mario Golf - after playing the 3DS version of Mario Golf, I wouldn't mind giving this a shot.
  • Dr. Mario Express - Never really played a Dr. Mario game before so this might be a good start.
Not really a fan of baseball or puzzles and the other games don't really look too appealing to me :panda:

Reactions: 3dsatackman and CrazyElf
cool that is a awesome amount of downloadable games

I'm definitely going for Dr. Mario. If you don't have Mario Golf, get that, because it's a gem of a game. And if you have enough coins, do yourself a favor and get both.

Not really liking it these games... I think their should be better games to be honest :(. I would recommend them putting GBA games for 3ds and GameCube games for wii u. I feel like there being cheap and I have all this money I spent for games and nothing to redeem. I really want to try out sunshine or luigis mansion.

Not really liking it these games... I think their should be better games to be honest :(. I would recommend them putting GBA games for 3ds and GameCube games for wii u. I feel like there being cheap and I have all this money I spent for games and nothing to redeem. I really want to try out sunshine or luigis mansion.

GBA games will never come to 3DS VC (let alone club nintendo due to how terrible the ambassador games run. Unless M2 somehow makes a miracle and makes them perform as beautifully as on Wii U, I wouldn't expect it soon.

As for what I'll get, I'll pick up Puzzle League. I do wonder why they put Vegas Stakes up as the wii VC version instead of the Wii U VC version...

To be honest, all of these entries, with the exception of Star Fox 64 and Super Mario Bros 2, aren't very good. The 3DS ones especially don't interest me since they are mostly just puzzle games. SF64 looks like a solid title and I will probably redeem my coins for it since I've never played a Star Fox game before.

I'm glad to see they doubled up to 8 choices. That said, I already own several of these games. Others are repeats. I think 200+ is high for Wii mode games, and (especially!) DSiWare.

Still the quantity is nice - hope it continues.

I think they all look like neat games. @Marc Dr. Mario is a different puzzle game and I don't remember if it has multiplayer or not since it might be DSi Ware. It's more for Puzzle gamers. Mario Golf and SF64 look like the best of the bunch. If anyone has seen a video of it or has played it tell me what it's like (even though I most likely will not be getting it.)

I guess I'll pick Mario Golf, since my brother love sports game but none of my RPG works on him :p
I can't say the list is packed with good 3DS games, since most time it's filled with puzzle games (and it's not Layton) :oops:

...not that I don't respect puzzle game devs, though.

Maybe nintendo thinks this would compensate for this year's no merch platinum rewards :nailbiting: Anyways, I would get StarFox 64 If I had a Wii U, Mario Golf, and Doctor Mario. The little things to keep me entertained for a bit.

Maybe nintendo thinks this would compensate for this year's no merch platinum rewards :nailbiting: Anyways, I would get StarFox 64 If I had a Wii U, Mario Golf, and Doctor Mario. The little things to keep me entertained for a bit.

SF64 can also be redeemed on Wii as well.

Just got Puzzle League express from Club Nintendo. It's a lot of fun! Probably my most favorite CN digital game besides Brain Age Express: Arts and Letters. (I mostly have all of the 3DS and Wii U VC and DL games they offer, but I get the DSi and Wiiware games from CN since back when they first launched I skipped everything not titled "Mario" or "Zelda" being the dumb kid I was.) Hope Art Academy Second Semester comes to CN soon.

Back