Club Nintendo has 117 games to redeem in its final months

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
:eek:, right?

I've looked and most of them are games that were available on CN at one point, but to have all of them at once to choose from is pretty cool. And there are some other really awesome games on there too, like KI: Uprising. Sadly I don't have enough CN coins for that one, but I'll choose from one of the other games.

Details.

Reactions: faustine
And the EU Club Nintendo apparently gets none of that ;-; We have to settle with the old overpriced stuff, no actual 3DS/Wii U games for us to grab (hopefully stuff is added later today).

I could do with a free download of Star Fox 64 3D, y'know. :'(

Reactions: Hayleia, D4rkDragon, Mikaya and 1 other person
It's a full house of downloadable games! Still no pokemon tho. :D

I'd be on the hype train for weeks... Until the physical rewards are sold out. I wish I can get at least one physical reward. :(
I'm still 300 coins short for a decent reward!

Just stay put, EU users. Hush, and wait for your turn. :cool:

I'm sure EU will have pretty much the same as well!

I guess I'll just pick Harmoknight and one other game, since I have about 500 coin at the moment.

Maybe Excitebike for childhood pleasure :cat:

I only have 150 coins, I'm trying to get more codes to get at least a game who I like. :(

Yays! That's just great! Although I won't be going out to buy games simply for the Club Nintendo code, I think that this is a great idea and a wise decision by Nintendo. Many members would be looking out for many of the games here, and it's truly a great way to celebrate the end of Club Nintendo. Let's see what they have in store for us next :)
Poor EU users don't get this. I feel ya, I was an EU Wii owner (and still am)

DANG 117 GAMESS!!! That's funny, nintendo just said screw it and is goin full blown baloney. I wish I had enough for some of the higher priced games like star fox 3d, wonderful 101 but I spent all my CN coins on the other 200 coins priced games lmaooo

I'm glad that they're doing this but it's a bit annoying how some of the more expensive games are priced so cheap. Last month I got Kid Icarus: Of Myth's and Monsters twice (one for me, one for Heart) so that total was 300 coins. NES Remix is 300 coins.

Lesson learned: Never spend virtual currency because eventually it'll become extremely valuable out of no where.

I'm glad that they're doing this but it's a bit annoying how some of the more expensive games are priced so cheap. Last month I got Kid Icarus: Of Myth's and Monsters twice (one for me, one for Heart) so that total was 300 coins. NES Remix is 300 coins.

Lesson learned: Never spend virtual currency because eventually it'll become extremely valuable out of no where.
LOLLLL I wonder if this was a secret strategy by Nintendo to make everyone buy games to get codes so they can buy more games from they games while they game while they game huh

There's a lot of games I've been wanting to buy for a while (Super Mario 3D Land, Star Fox 3D, DKC Returns 3D), but I've heard that the Elite Status awards'll come out in April, so I'll save my coins and try to get to Platinum so I can get some great stuff for free, after which I'll get some of the games here.

At the moment I saw the heavyweight of titles and rewards available at CN of America,I almost got a heart attack of how many games they threw at me at once.There were so many great downloadable titles from me to choose from,yet so little ammount of coins to purchase even a small quantity of them.Oh well,Club Nintendo only shuts down at he end of June,so I still have plenty of time.Got to purchase more games with the CN pins within the next 4 or 5 months until then.

There are so many rewars, and I'm lacking on points. Nintendo, why must you be cruel!
DpRNqqO.png

There are a lot of rewards for the digital but for the 3ds they cost high and are some awesome games like kids Icarus uprising and donkey kong country retutns but I think anyone who is going or planning to get a game from club Nintendo better start making those coins and if you have patience wait for the platinum rewards.

Its too bad that Club Nintendo is going to go away but its great to see all these rewards people can redeem and especially I look foward to the new nintedo loyalty program hopefully itll be easier because its not so easy for some people to earn coins:dead:

These rewards have sparked excitement in people that stopped using CN ages ago. Now, people are going around everywhere asking for pins and game codes. It's pretty awesome to see CN go out with a bang, and I can't wait until the elite rewards are unmasked soon.

I need 700 coins

Definitely getting Links awakening :sneaky:

And still nothing for EU Club Nintendo. ;-; Not even a single new item, just golf balls and old crap. :eek:

Reactions: Mikaya
I think it's really neat that Club Nintendo decided to do this. Of course I can't get any of the games I really want because I'm broke on Club Nintendo but! I can still appreciate what they did. Although I do think it's a bit odd they put up Paper Mario for the 3DS - wasn't that game a huge flop? And to price it at 700 coins lol. I'd rather grab Paper Mario for the Wii.

Of course what I really want is those Animal Crossing playing cards so if I manage to get 600 coins I am getting those. Digitally though the game I want the most is New Super Mario Bro's 2. ^o^

Reactions: 18
Back