Club Nintendo October Prizes

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
club nintendo oct14.png
I knew Nintendo will start offering eShop titles due the high quantity of releases both console will have, sadly this month selection is quite bad.

Wii U
  • Wrecking Crew (NES) - 200 coins
  • Kirby’s Dream Course (NES) - 200 coins
Wii
  • Zoda’s Revenge: StarTropics II (NES) - 200 coins
  • Maboshi’s Arcade (Wii Ware) - 250 coins
3DS
  • Kerploosh! (3DS eShop) - 150 coins
  • 3D Classics: Kid Icarus (3DS eShop) - 200 coins
  • Brain Age Express: Math (DSi) - 200 coins
  • Donkey Kong (GB) - 150 coins
Notes:
  1. Zoda's Revenge can't be upgraded to the Wii U right now.
  2. 3D Classics and Donkey Kong are repeats. Not sure of the rest.
  3. Donkey Kong shows a the NES cover, it's actually the GB one.

Ehhhh, only the Kid Icarus seems good, but the line-up is still garbage.

Reactions: zekiebouy
Kersploosh is a decent grab IMO

Ehhhh, only the Kid Icarus seems good, but the line-up is still garbage.
I recommend Donkey Kong, it's a pretty good Game Boy game to be honest.

Kersploosh is a decent grab IMO
I agree :p
I purchased it because it was cheap, and in my opinion, it's a decent game. I discovered late this was actually a Nintendo title -.-'

This is probably one of the few months where I don't have everything . So I'm exicited to pick up Kirby's dream course . I always wanted to play it but I never had an SNES. So this is the perfect reward for me.

This is probably one of the few months where I don't have everything . So I'm exicited to pick up Kirby's dream course . I always wanted to play it but I never had an SNES. So this is the perfect reward for me.

I already downloaded it but it isn't the big deal to be honest, it's like a golf game :p
Poor guys who purchased it on sale a few weeks ago :panda:

how can you download on the WII? Didn't they discontinue internet for the wii? -_-

Oh I'm aware that it isn't anything major. It's just when you have 2k worth of coins and they pull out the same old games over and over. It gets a bit frustrating looking for something to spend coins on, especially now that the physical prizes are so lacking. Besides this is one of the few Kirby games I haven't play and being able to get it for "free" is nice. Poor guy who bought it though, it's why I try to wait on buying first party VC titles.

how can you download on the WII? Didn't they discontinue internet for the wii? -_-

Only playing online, the store is still open. You need to open the shop and redeem the code like always.

Oh I'm aware that it isn't anything major. It's just when you have 2k worth of coins and they pull out the same old games over and over. It gets a bit frustrating looking for something to spend coins on, especially now that the physical prizes are so lacking. Besides this is one of the few Kirby games I haven't play and being able to get it for "free" is nice. Poor guy who bought it though, it's why I try to wait on buying first party VC titles.

I agree, still Earthbound, Golden Sun and both Zelda for sales were an exception for me. I already missed Zelda ALTP twice so I doubt it will be offered again, and the other two I doubt they will be offered on CN :p

I recommend Donkey Kong, it's a pretty good Game Boy game to be honest.

I agree :p
I purchased it because it was cheap, and in my opinion, it's a decent game. I discovered late this was actually a Nintendo title -.-'
I already have Donkey Kong, and its cool, until you get stuck

Those aren't really bad buys though from a CN stand point. The only one that showed up from there was Earthbound and that was a platinum award. I wish they would speed up their process and add in some GBA games. I just want my Advance Wars already.

I have all the 3ds ones except for brain age and kerploosh although I am getting kerploosh. Want me to write a review for any?

Those aren't really bad buys though from a CN stand point. The only one that showed up from there was Earthbound and that was a platinum award. I wish they would speed up their process and add in some GBA games. I just want my Advance Wars already.

I hope it won't be a long wait :p

I have all the 3ds ones except for brain age and kerploosh although I am getting kerploosh. Want me to write a review for any?

No need, but if you want to help to the main site you should send me, @Marc or @Spinnerweb a message

I haven't completed the e-mail verification for club Nintendo,better do it fast,by the way if someone were to sell a kid Icarus download code here how much would it be or u would say and speaking of it I am willing to pay for it in playcoins if anyone is interested.

I got the Kid Icarus 3D classic game a couple days ago and I can't say it was a complete let down, I just haven't had much time to play it :panda: I'm considering getting the Donkey Kong game as well but my mind is very undecisive :oops:

I got the Kid Icarus 3D classic game a couple days ago and I can't say it was a complete let down, I just haven't had much time to play it :panda: I'm considering getting the Donkey Kong game as well but my mind is very undecisive :oops:

Donkey Kong is a pretty solid game, and pretty long. I actually recommend it more than Kid Icarus 3D :p

Reactions: zekiebouy
Donkey Kong is a pretty solid game, and pretty long. I actually recommend it more than Kid Icarus 3D :p
Hmm, I'm leaning towards getting it now, but I might wait for what CN November prizes brings to the table

I don't like the prizes. I guess DonkeyBKong is okay but that is the best out of all of the games. It is really fun. Kid Icarus is really fun but I already have it. So Donkey Kong is the best game of the rewards that I don't already have.

Back