Club Nintendo Platinum

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Ashkil

Ashkil

Space Cowboy
Towns Folk
What is club Nintendo platinum, how do you get it and most importantly is it worth it (and one smash demo alone isn't enough to justify platinum status if that's all it gives )

Club Nintendo as you know is a Reward Service from Nintendo to offer digital games to physical items for the amount of Nintendo games you registered. To get Gold Status you must accumulate 300 Coins from July 1st to June 30th or you can accumulate 600 coins for Platinum Status from July 1st to June 30th. Now if you get Gold Status your reward is a calendar for your desk or a digital game, and Platinum Rewards can result into a Nice physical item or Digital Game. Sadly Nintendo has been failing in the Club Nintendo department because the rewards lately hasn't been good at all so it feels like a wasted effort registering games. But you should do it because Nintendo can randomly put out prizes out of the blue for a certain amount of coins if you're from the US or Stars if you're from the UK. Now regarding about the Smash Bros Demo, Nintendo checks Some Platinum Rewards Member account and only given out to a select Platinum Members who got the platinum Status from July 1st 2013 to June 30th 2014. So that's how they got the code and supposedly they were given four codes to share with family and friends. I hope i answer your question well Ashkil :)

Oh I see. So basically to get it you need to get coins in club Nintendo. While it seems somewhat useful I don't think I'll get it. Collecting coins is something I always forget to do
Anyway thank you for clearing it up.

Oh I see. So basically to get it you need to get coins in club Nintendo. While it seems somewhat useful I don't think I'll get it. Collecting coins is something I always forget to do
Anyway thank you for clearing it up.

No Problem Ashkil Glad i can help :)

Reactions: Ashkil
I don't have platinum yet. But it is really cool because you can get a lot of expensive games for free from entering game codes. You can play them whenever you want. Platinum is cool but it is really hard to get.

I think what you mean is related to the club nintendo account and service. It is a web page in which you register and then you can register your products, like consoles and games. Every product you register will give you some coins (it depends on the game, whether it is new or not so new), there is a top to those coins, the first top is 300 coins, in which you become a gold member, the second top is 600 coins in which you become platinum member. But watch out!!, the amount of coins will only be counted within a club nintendo year, that is to say from July to June (of the following year)

Club Nintendo Platinum Status was earned by having 600 coins earned in your account in that year. Basically, you will have the option to either get a physical reward or a game Download code around May-June. I guess you can say that it was kind of worth it to get Platinum.

Back