• Thread starter PigMayor
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PigMayor

PigMayor

gaming
Towns Folk
Besides getting DKCR 3D, I only have 505 coins, and have narrowed my choices down to 3 items.
1. HarmoKnight. (I love rythim and can practice it here with cute, fun graphics.)
2. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis On The Move! (This is the 3DS's 3D one.)
3. Dillon's Rollin' Western: The Last Ranger. (I have the first one.)
I'm not what you would call the expert at choice making, so I want you guys to help me. What should I get? Please comment your answer below with at least 1 reason (Not one of these of course ;)) and/or cast your vote up top. At next Wednesday, I will count the votes and you guys will have chosen my choice. Thanks guys! :cat:
EDIT: I forgot to Add a Poll. :oops: so cast your vote by doing (ex: HarmonKnight: (whatever was last +1 aka 0+1=1) 1)

My vote: MVDK:MOTM: 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go with HarmoKnight. Mario vs. Donkey Kong, while fun, isn't all that great. I've only played the first Dillon's Rolling Western but I didn't enjoy it at all.

HarmoKnight, on the other hand, is fantastic in my opinion ^_^ if you like rhythm games it's a must own.

If you are either Gold or Platinum, I would suggest you to wait a bit before redeeming any game, just in case one of them is in the Elite member rewards... Nintendo could really pull that off =/

Dude, I have 310 coins, and I really wanted Kid Icarus: Uprising so bad! D:

Seriously, I'm just at the same choice length as you!

I chose DKCR3D for my platinum gift, don't worry (I will anyway)
On the other hand, I chose Minis On The Move and the NES LoZ so this thread is useless now, sosomeone can close it or something .-.

Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back