Club Nintendo will help you outfit Ganondorf with free DLC

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
fglOg0MoXNTWDnjlLCwQf-NNNsaM0AyO.jpg

According to Nintendo.com,
Here’s a nice offer involving a (usually) not-so-nice guy: if you buy Hyrule Warriors for Wii Uand register the game with Club Nintendo between 9/26/14 and 10/23/14, you can receive a free download code for the Demon King Costume Set DLC: two costumes for Ganondorf that you can use in-game.

Ganondorf is one of the many playable characters in Hyrule Warriors that come from classic games in The Legend of Zelda™ series. The two downloadable costumes are inspired by his appearances in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Keep an eye on club.nintendo.com in the weeks ahead for more details about the offer.

You must be a Club Nintendo member to participate, and the offer is available only in the US and Canada.
This is probably a purely cosmetic addition, meaning that it won't add any more moves/abilities to Ganondorf.

What do you guys think? DO you like the skins? Are you willing to purchase the game and register it so you can redeem this DLC? Let me know in the replies below.

First of all they look great even with their own slight variants in style compared to the originals. If I was getting the game I would've tried these out and they also remind me of the Sonic Lost Worlds Free DLC a little bit. Personally they just look better than the HW version hopefully this is a seller for people to get the game.

I think it's a neat little addition. Plus Club Nintendo isn't used much anymore anyway...

Yea I think it's pretty cool! DLC's with the Wii U is becoming fairly popular. Not so much with the 3DS yet sadly :/ I think they will catch on soon :")

I've pre-ordered it, but I live in Sweden, so I don't seem to get it. But still, this is a really cool idea, and a nice treat for the US members. I really hope we'll get something similar in Europe as well.

Loving all this extra content. I pre-ordered my version at Best Buy, and now even Ganondorf has the chance to look fabulous (even though he already is)! Certainly going to have to give both the skins a try, since they both look great, and true to their original games.

Back