Code of Princess

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

Anyone play this game? I thought about getting it but I herd to complete it you need co-op online help and the online play is pretty much dead. So unless you know someone else who is playing this, the game might be a waste of time.

What? No. You can complete the game through solo play, it's a fun game to get if you want some hack and slash action, but it'snot one of the greatest games out there. I will admit though, that the music is rather outstanding.

It looks cool, too bad I missed out when it was on sale.

It looks pretty cool. I might buy it one day.

The only reason why I have not purchased this game is because of the lack of people playing online. That's what I heard and I'm guessing you guys know about this too, according to your posts.

If it gets a higher price slash, I'd definitely pick it up, :woot:

What? No. You can complete the game through solo play, it's a fun game to get if you want some hack and slash action, but it'snot one of the greatest games out there. I will admit though, that the music is rather outstanding.

Then I must have read that a lot of the game can only be played online with other people.

Not interested, so I probably won't be playing it anytime soon. Still, looks like a pretty good game.

Back