Color the world with scooters in Crayola Scoot!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Today it's just revealed that Outright Games and Crayola are teaming up to make a scooter game named Crayola Scoot. You can customize your characters, and apparently you can color the stages by pulling some stunts. This game will set to be released in October 23rd, and it's released on Switch among others.

What do you think on this?

Is this jet set radio?
Edit: is this tony hawk pro splatoon?

10/10 better than Splatoon and Tony Hawk. Both also coming to Switch so you shouldn't at least try the others out first. :p

thought on this new game:
it is something new that uses a brand like pepsi man game.
a simple and easy to get into game using a activity that has not seen much use “riding scooter”
it is likely a cheaper switch game between 10$ - $40 as it is not a triple a type of game.
itnis one of those games a kid might get as a gift instead of a game they actually want like in those movies where the parents did not want to get the kid the game they asked for because they thought it would be bad influence for them so this game is safer option as it has no negetive discriptions in it.
this game for a kid could be a means to create art , a muse as you will for less expierienced or talented artists to come up with something to draw or paint in real life , especially if this game let you use colors in similar way paint is used in splatoon in what i mean is if you can splat/spray colors around surfaces like a spray can.

I don't know what this is but I'm nominating it for GotY of whichever year this came out. From the title alone, I can discern this is a masterpiece made to rival Splatoon and Pokemon and everything else that's ever come out in the history of gaming, ever.

Watch out, Nintendo, you've got a competitor! Crayola Scoot is gonna steal all your money! Ahaha... watch out, they'll be making game consoles in twelve years and already be on the fourth AAA entry in their Crayola Scoot franchise.

you never know , you could be right , hidden gems can be sleeper hits.
you cant know for sure until after some time after release.
but it would be nice to see a new up and coming maker release get to give veterans a run for their money.
perhaps this games potential sucess can birth more juicy releases maybe even collaborations.
could even be make games popular enough to have vtubers appear in , like compile heart neptunia vitural stars amd disgaea 6.
but it is fun to daydream these thing and imagine them to be and to call it before the fact.
if you are right maybe you could appear in a youtube video , similar to videos about obscure games an d pokemon games.
it would be neat to see vinesause play this game if it get enough publicity after release.
like that youtuber did for jigglyhaptic game “dont think it was vinesause who played it but maybe it was alpharad but cant recall for sure at thisntime” it was fun watching video of jigglyhaptic gameplay for ps5 it was funny even though game is not pure gold that make me want a ps5 but it make for a good watch on youtube.

you never know , you could be right , hidden gems can be sleeper hits.
you cant know for sure until after some time after release.
but it would be nice to see a new up and coming maker release get to give veterans a run for their money.
perhaps this games potential sucess can birth more juicy releases maybe even collaborations.
could even be make games popular enough to have vtubers appear in , like compile heart neptunia vitural stars amd disgaea 6.
but it is fun to daydream these thing and imagine them to be and to call it before the fact.
if you are right maybe you could appear in a youtube video , similar to videos about obscure games an d pokemon games.
it would be neat to see vinesause play this game if it get enough publicity after release.
like that youtuber did for jigglyhaptic game “dont think it was vinesause who played it but maybe it was alpharad but cant recall for sure at thisntime” it was fun watching video of jigglyhaptic gameplay for ps5 it was funny even though game is not pure gold that make me want a ps5 but it make for a good watch on youtube.

This is what will make this game great. Bad jokes, good jokes, and maybe we'll get to play as an attack helicopter this time, huh Crayola! It would be in all honesty awesome to just paint the ground in red wax/paint from the sky in some sort of creative sandbox mode and then share photos with friends. I never played the game but from what I see this one looks pretty fun even though it's not in the shooter genre... yet.

Back