Color Zen Kids Review

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

Reactions: TAG

Even though I scored this game much higher, I enjoyed your review. I liked Erixsan's review also.

The only thing that I found curious me was your comments on sound effects. They were no different than other Color Zen games, and I didn't find them the least bit loud. If anything I thought they were subdued compared to some 3DS games.

You guys are all doing great increasing the review output here - keep up the good work! :)

Even though I scored this game much higher, I enjoyed your review. I liked Erixsan's review also.

The only thing that I found curious me was your comments on sound effects. They were no different than other Color Zen games, and I didn't find them the least bit loud. If anything I thought they were subdued compared to some 3DS games.

You guys are all doing great increasing the review output here - keep up the good work! :)

Remember I made the Wii U version of both games, @Spinnerweb the 3DS version of Color Zen Kids and @Nanamine the 3DS version of Color Zen, reason the opinions can change...

And about the review output, thank you very much!
Nanamine is doing a lot of reviews I'm not able to review for lack of time :p

I read your review, and it's great too!
I personally enjoyned more the Kids version too, and if it wasn't for having less levels, it would have more score than the original version itself.

Thanks! :D

I found them loud though, could be that my eardrum was suffering or I was being hypersensitive or whatever, but they really were loud to me :p I guess it depends on what each person thinks of as 'loud' and 'sharp.'

Also, I could hug you for being the only person in the world except me to realize that there are 120 levels, not 100 :giggle:

Reactions: TAG
Back