Combining Copy Abilities

• Thread starter Kitsune_Sakura64
  • Start date
Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64

Shadow Queen
Towns Folk
Combining Copy Abilities was common in Kirby and the Crystal Shards. Do you think this feature will ever return in a future Kirby game?

There's a lot that could be done, considering the new abilities that have been added.

I’m not familiar with how it worked in that game, but the idea sounds interesting so I hope it returns.

There are definitely a lot of abilities to play around with. Some combinations would be really cool, like combining the new wrestler ability with something else.

I wanna combine the arrow ability and the bomb ability. :D

And the painter ability with, like, everything.

The Fire + Lightning = Refrigerator combination was so ridiculous I loved it so much as a kid :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That being said, I think bringing it back now will definitely bring a resurgence to the Kirby franchise, since it has been a little mellow in recent years. Being given the ability to combine abilities means that there are multiple ways to approach/complete the game. Perhaps putting in more difficult puzzle solving mechanics that require extensive knowledge on combinations will also draw in an older audience to the game. :D

Back