Compatibility with the Wii U Gamepad or a similar accessory?

• Thread starter Sunny_Meows
  • Start date
Sunny_Meows

Sunny_Meows

I like to what I want to do
Towns Folk
So this is a thought I've had for a while now. I thought it was interesting and worth discussing.

If you would like to see where this idea came from, it was from a comment I made on the Amazon UK Skyward Sword leak thing for the Nintendo Switch

As for the changes they're going to make, I'm not sure on what they're gonna do. I'm thinking of a simple graphics upscale and (hopefully) some quality of life improvements, then they sell the game for 40 dollars (maybe even 60 dollars you never know?). I hope we can use the Wii U gamepad, or a gamepad like accessory to manage inventory and maps like with wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD on the Wii U, but that isn't very likely. But it's still an interesting concept! Maybe I'll talk about it later fufufu (or hehehe? I'm not sure how to laugh. Hahaha?)

That pretty much explains it, but the reason I want to discuss this interesting concept with you all is because of two reasons.

Reason 1
What do you all think of this? If the gamepad, or a similar accessory, would be supported by the Nintendo Switch, do y'all think it would cause major confusion and destruction like it did with the Wii U? If so, what name would you like for it? A few ideas that come to mind are "The Gamepad," "Gamepad Controller," "Switch Pad," "Nintendo Switch 2nd screen," and "Nintendo Switch Super Controller." Sorry for my lack of creativity >. <

Reason 2
How do you all think this is going to connect to the Nintendo Switch?/What do y'all think about the hardware of this hypothetical controller?

I have also made some interesting ideas that you can discuss about. You know how the Wii U Gamepad connected via bluetooth? (idk, google says so.) Well guess what, the Joy-Cons and Nintendo Switch Pro Controller ALSO connect via bluetooth. So put these ideas together and wham! The Wii U gamepad or the new gamepad accessory can also connect via bluetooth. Another interesting thought I had is using another Switch or Switch lite as a gamepad. I mean, they kinda resemble each other tbh. If it sounds crazy, don't be scared, I thought about it on 3AM. sPoOKy. It could work if you think about it.

Back