Competitive Builds (G6): Gliscor

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
Well, my attempt to bring attention back to this forum is failing. I guess there aren't many competitive players out there anymore. Anyways, I'm still going to be active on this forum. I've decided to create competitive builds for popular Pokemon in competitive play. Anyways, this Pokemon I'm building is Gliscor. I have a few sets right here.

Gliscor@Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
EVS-252 HP 186 Defense 70 Speed
Impish/Jolly
-Toxic
-Protect
-Substitute
-Facade/Double Team
This set is a Sub-Toxic Staller. Basically, you will use Toxic to to induce the Poison status on the opponent. Noticing you have Poison Heal, I gave it a Toxic Orb. Next, use Substitute for a better chance of stalling. You'll recover HP while the opponent is taking damage, unless he/she switches out. Protect is for an even better chance to stall. Facade is for DMG incase you want to deal damage, but use Double Team for an EVEN BETTER chance to stall. Eventually you'll have the opponent induced with Poison, and you'll have a Sub up. Protect, then attack or use Double Team. Use this set to stall hard, unless you die lol.

Gliscor@Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
EVS-252 Hp 126 Defense 126 Speed/Attack
Impish
-Knock Off
-Earthquake
-Toxic
-Protect
This set is pretty offensive+defensive, and is a decent staller, so I'm gonna just say this is a tank. Knock Off is pretty much used to take away the opponents item. If the item is "large" such as a Choice Band, use Knock Off to pretty much take away the opponents item, for allowing your other Pokemon to sweep and win. EQ is pretty much STAB, and to deal DMG. Toxic is used induce the opponent with poison. then use Protect to stall. If you want to run offensive, use this.

Gliscor@Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
EVS-244 HP 252 Defense 12 Speed
Impish/Jolly
-Earthquake/Toxic
-Taunt
-U-Turn
-Roost/Protect
This is a Gliscor lead. Either go with a DMGing EQ or use Toxic to induce poison on the opponent. I personally would use Toxic. Taunt is used to stop the opponents to set up. U-Turn is used for scouting. So basically, use Taunt if you predict a set up, or use Toxic if you predict a DMGing attack. Or just start off with U-Turn to start scouting. Then you have 2 choices of moves: Roost or Protect. If you don't want stalling on Gliscor, go for Roost, and if you are near dying, use Roost, otherwise have Protect for stalling, but use it with Toxic.

Anyways, those are a couple sets for Gliscor. If you have one, post one down below. Anyways, see yah later.

Reactions: Marc
Nice!

This is a Gliscor I used back in gen 4 (modified for gen 6 because of hidden abilities). Not that great compared to the others and it isn't used much so you can surprise people who expect the regular toxic-sub while hitting 'em hard :

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 ATK
Nature: Impish
Ability: Poison Heal
Moves:
- Ice Fang
- Sword Dance
- Earthquake
- Roost

Of course, don't use SD if someone has a Talonflame or something similar to its typing.

Reactions: CrazyElf
Back