Competitive Builds (G6): Togekiss

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
Togekiss is widely known as the best Para-Flinch user, in some peoples opinions. Other then that, Togekiss is still pretty strong, without the use of Para-Flinch. Togekiss was introduced in Gen 4, and was frequently used by many trainers, after the introduce. Below, are a few sets for Togekiss, to rule Wifi Battling (not really).

Togekiss@Leftovers
Serene Grace
EVS-252 Sp. Attack 252 Sp. Defense 4 HP
Modest
-Air Slash
-Thunder Wave
-Nasty Plot/Roost
-Flamethrower/Aura Sphere
Behold, the widely known Togekiss Para-Flinch set! This set is very self explanatory. Except for the last moves. Flamethrower is Aegislash check, while Aura Sphere is coverage. Choose what your prefer.

Togekiss@Leftovers
Serene Grace
EVS-252 Sp. Attack 96 Speed 80 Defense 80 HP
Timid
-Dazzling Gleam
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Flamethrower
Togekiss could use some extra Speed, so why not Timid? Anyways, this is no Para-Flinch set, but the all mighty coverage set! Everything is for coverage. No need to explain.

Togekiss@Lum Berry
Serene Grace
EVS-252 HP 80 Sp. Defense 176 Defense/Speed
Bold
-Air Slash
-Safeguard
-Roost/Protect
-Follow Me
This set isn't actually an offensive set. This is a supportive, Double Battles/VGC set. Air Slash is STAB+Serene Grace=High Flinch chance. Safeguard is for the status protection. Roost is healing, to prevent fainting, so you can support your team, and Protect is to protect. Follow Me is used to protect your team-mates. Very supportive set.

Togekiss@Leftovers
Serene Grace
EVS-252 HP 252 Defense 4 a Speed
Bold
-Thunder Wave
-Roost
-Defog
-Air Slash
Another Para-Flinch set. Just a bit different. The SRs hurt Togekiss a bit, so Defog is nice to have. The rest of the moves have been covered before.

This is all I got. Togekiss is widely known as a bulky offensive Pokemon, so there is a variety of moves it can use for its sets. Other move options are Shadow Ball, Psychihc, Heal Bell, and Wish. The first 2 options are offensive, while the last 2 options are supportive. You can use those moves to create your own unique moveset. Anyways, I'll see you guys later!

Last edited:
Thanks, I was wondering how to use Togekiss, and this gives me a nice starting point. :) But, wasn't Togekiss introduced in gen.4? :/ I may be wrong, but I think I had one in Platinum...

Reactions: FirstSerpent and CrazyElf
Togekiss was introduced in generation 4.

Ahh togekiss,my FAVORITE troll aside from smeargle. I would have done something like this if you didn't do it first. Just slap thunder wave. Air slash. Dazzling gleam. And roost onto it. You get the best troll in the history of ever :3

Bah...it's a...mistake lol. I edited.

Last edited:
I've also been searching for a Togekiss build. I've never tried making an annoying Pokemon that just puts the enemy to sleep/paralyze and proceeds to destroy it. I think this would be a cool weapon to use against my friends since they'll probably rage when their Uber team gets blown away by a Togekiss.

Reactions: CrazyElf
I've also been searching for a Togekiss build. I've never tried making an annoying Pokemon that just puts the enemy to sleep/paralyze and proceeds to destroy it. I think this would be a cool weapon to use against my friends since they'll probably rage when their Uber team gets blown away by a Togekiss.
Know what else is good for their Uber team to face (as long as it's not Darkrai)? Because I won't tell you. JK it's FEAR

Know what else is good for their Uber team to face (as long as it's not Darkrai)? Because I won't tell you. JK it's FEAR

I actually got a Darkrai for a Level 100 Rayquaza. It probably hacked since it's a)shiny, b)31/X/31/31/31/31 and c) it has a timid nature. I'm still going to pretend like it's all fine since it is legal. I guess your secret Pokemon to be a Ratatta (F.EA.R.)

I was hoping Togekiss would get Moonblast this gen to account for the Fairy type, but then I realized Moonblast+Serene Grace would be OP.
Togekiss is a really annoying Pokemon to fight, and a really fun Pokemon to use. The flinch set is the bane of all Pokemon without inner focus. I destroyed an opponents Togekiss with my Timid Crobat with Inner focus. I used Nasty Plot, and Sludge Bomb to OHKO it.

Reactions: FirstSerpent and CrazyElf
Back