Competitive play for Fire Emblem Fates

• Thread starter manugutir
  • Start date
manugutir

manugutir

Humble Tactician
Towns Folk
As some of you know, Fire Emblem Fates will have multiplayer mode, where you'll be able to play 5 vs. 5 units via Wi-Fi or locally. It is a really awesome feature and really adds value to the game. In addition, the Fire Emblem series have grown popular lately, therefore, the idea of competitive play for Fire Emblem Fates might become real in the future.

Personally, I think it would be exciting: planning your best strategy to beat the enemy on a 5 on 5 match in an international event/contest, learning how to deal with nervousness and pressure.

What do you think? Do you think multiplayer mode will become competitive? What are your thoughts on the online features?

Reactions: Zukrad and BlazingPhoenix
Finally, I was so upset awakening destroyed the "link arena", can't wait to do some matches with you guys

Reactions: Zukrad and manugutir
Finally, I was so upset awakening destroyed the "link arena", can't wait to do some matches with you guys
Me as well, I'm so hyped for this game!

Reactions: Zukrad and BlazingPhoenix
If we are lucky enough, we might get Fire Emblem's VGC, and thanks to Second Seals, is easier to get max Stats in your characters (also the Boosting items, that you can shop using the Rift Door near the final boss)

Back