PkMn XY/ORAS Competitive Pokemon Rentals \: D/ <(That Spells CPR!)

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date

Will you consider using this service?

• Maybe I do and maybe I don't af.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
For those who know nothing about competitive battling but still want to challenge the League and want to be a part of Contests/Tournaments/Battle City you can rent my Pokemon, or if you want a better set just for beating some really hard League member and you have Pokemon of your own you want to mix in.
Rules:
  • It's 10 PC per Pokemon (without items).
  • You need to tell me generally on what you want to do (challenge League/Contest).
  • You need to tell me what Pokemon you want (of the ones that I currently have but you can make requests if you want to however they might not be available right away)
  • You obviously may not be allowed to Release any of my rentals at any point and if I find out I might ask Marc to eliminate your ability of using PC.
  • You must PM me in order to get the list of Competitive Pokes I have but you must have good reason before I tell them to you. Details in the PM include IVs, EVs, Nature, Movesets, and Ability
  • Unless it is a TM move please do not change it to something else, they are on that Pokemon for a reason. If it's an Egg move that you replace you'll have to cough up a Heart Scale to put the egg move back on.
  • You may use them for battling me however you will be limited on you options because I get first choice.
  • If you are undecided on the team you want I will make one for you (and I will try to make it a good one).

Reactions: Marc
CPR \: D)/

Last edited:
CPR=Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: FirstSerpent and 532
I'm gonna use this. I was looking for a service just like this.

Back