Computer slows down when playing certain games

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date
Ichimaru

Ichimaru

Smooth Criminal :'
Towns Folk
I sais I would post something like this so here we go.I've noticed when you play games online on your computer from certain websites it begins to slow down your computer and then if you continuously play it your web page will take long to load and your computer will start slowing down.

Just a little advice when playing games from certain websites.

If you think I'm wrong correct me.:)

I sais I would post something like this so here we go.I've noticed when you play games online on your computer from certain websites it begins to slow down your computer and then if you continuously play it your web page will take long to load and your computer will start slowing down.

Just a little advice when playing games from certain websites.

If you think I'm wrong correct me.:)

Normal, since most of the games online uses Flash, who requires more processing power than games made in HTML5. Also, for the "it begins to slow down your computer", check if you have viruses. You know, it's easy to inject malevolent code into a web page nowadays. Also, try closing programs you don't use.

You may want to check you're using a good browser, and are up-to-date in OS Updates. Like DarkDragon said, check for any viruses and close programs to free up memory.. uhhh.. Maybe try a different version of Flash Player, or reinstall it? getmoreramscrub

when you play browser games you fill yup your temporary cookies faster and that can slow your gaming speed to.

Okay thanks for all your help guys!,good advice from all of you by the way but I still don't play games on my computer anymore but I do play on my 3ds.

Back