Mario Kart Confirmed Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle on NA

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
yMt9fE8.jpg

As you can see, a new Wii U bundle is confirmed for the console...
Mario Kart 8!

It includes a Nintendo Wii U Deluxe, the limited Mario Wiimote plus the wheel and a physical copy of the game.

Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle: People who don’t yet own a Wii U system will find it easy to get in on the action. On May 30 Nintendo is releasing the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Set bundle that includes a Wii U Deluxe Set system, a Mario Kart 8 game, a red Mario Wii Wheel accessory and a red Mario Wii Remote Plus controller, all at a suggested retail price of just $329.99.

I'm really tempted into buying this bundle now, this is perfect, I know so many people would buy this bundle, and it's because of this fantastic game! The Wii U family is going to grow well now, and with the Club Nintendo promotion this is an amazing deal.

I'm really tempted into buying this bundle now, this is perfect, I know so many people would buy this bundle, and it's because of this fantastic game! The Wii U family is going to grow well now, and with the Club Nintendo promotion this is an amazing deal.

Too sad the console here is over 800 bucks, this one will reach the 1000 limit.
Was more expensive before, still money I don't have to spent. :(

Too sad the console here is over 800 bucks, this one will reach the 1000 limit.
Was more expensive before, still money I don't have to spent. :(
Awh, that's sad to hear, Argentina needs to seriously cut down and them extra shipping/tax funds. I'd be horrified to join the gaming club after hearing bout all them prices, If I lived in Argentina.

Awh, that's sad to hear, Argentina needs to seriously cut down and them extra shipping/tax funds. I'd be horrified to join the gaming club after hearing bout all them prices, If I lived in Argentina.

Well, this year I can see a big impact of the games I bought.
So far, 75% more expensive than last year T_T

Well, this year I can see a big impact of the games I bought.
So far, 75% more expensive than last year T_T
Oh wow, that sucks. >.<

I'm in deep decision at this moment, if I should get this console, just because of this amazing game, and it's offers. :unsure::bookworm:

Oh wow, that sucks. >.<

I'm in deep decision at this moment, if I should get this console, just because of this amazing game, and it's offers. :unsure::bookworm:

*whispers* Gettttttt itttt....

If you have the money for it and really want it, I wholeheartedly recommend getting. It has a great selection of exclusives, VC games, eShop indies, and just games in general. Plus, you'd be able to get the definitive version of Smash!

Back